Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: so how is everyone surviving the pandemic (/showthread.php?tid=190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 05-25-2020

And if it's funny or not, here it comes again:

More than 44% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use a COVID-19 vaccine to implant a location-tracking microchip in recipients, according to survey

<div>
[email protected] (Brittany Chang)

May 23, 2020, 10:03 AM CDT

"And also found that only 55% of Americans surveyed would want the coronavirus vaccine when it becomes available."

This would be what they call "thinning the herd"?   Evolution?  

Well, we're over-populated anyway.... 

</div>

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Andrew-R - 05-26-2020

... just to say I'm alive, an my dog too. (come here just for  dropping few links)

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - silverwolf1 - 05-26-2020

I do always love the "according to survey" part in any of these shock headlines.. That alone is what makes the subject (ANY subject) laughable and worthy of parody.  Polling Survey conductors pick the method, time, place & people surveyed to get the results they choose. Poll Surveys are NOT hard data.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/396-andrew-r/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="396" href="<___base_url___>/profile/396-andrew-r/">@Andrew-R</a> Good to hear you & yer dog are still around.

sw

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 05-26-2020

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

I do always love the "according to survey" part in any of these shock headlines.. That alone is what makes the subject (ANY subject) laughable and worthy of parody.  Polling Survey conductors pick the method, time, place & people surveyed to get the results they choose. Poll Surveys are NOT hard data.

sw

It's more like AFV home videos.  Laugh and be amazed..... 

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - cervids - 07-13-2020

Quote:
On 5/9/2020 at 4:05 AM, silverwolf1 said:

I usually am accused of that by someone..

Is there some joke I missed here too?  Who?

Anyways, I'm alive still.  Depressed, but alive.  "Don't kill me with your stupid", seems to be my philosophy towards people as of late.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - cervids - 07-13-2020

Quote:
On 5/26/2020 at 3:54 AM, silverwolf1 said:

Poll Surveys are NOT hard data.

Technically they still are, but you should take the circumstances into account.  The headline will woefully mislead you there with unknown intentions.  Not really new.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - silverwolf1 - 07-13-2020

Quote:
40 minutes ago, cervids said:

Is there some joke I missed here too?  Who?

Nope, just a statement of fact. Meaning , we all misunderstand each other occasionally. 

Glad to hear you're alive. Wish you weren't depressed, but then I wish that of many of us these days. And yeah, 'stupid' abounds out there right now, worse than ever. Stay safe.

Quote:
41 minutes ago, cervids said:

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10831" data-ipsquote-contentid="914" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1590490461" data-ipsquote-userid="1" data-ipsquote-username="silverwolf1">
<div class="ipsQuote_citation">
On 5/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, silverwolf1 said:

Poll Surveys are NOT hard data.

Technically they still are

</div>
</blockquote>

No, only Scientific Data are "Hard Data" & polls aren't conducted scientifically. That was the point of my expounding on them. Poll Surveys are 'opinion', nothing more.

sw

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - HeartBeatOfTheBeast - 07-16-2020

Actually working overtime at work. It's good to get paid more, vs spending time at home doing nothing.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 07-16-2020

Still alive and working as much as i can before they lock us all down again

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - threelegs - 07-16-2020

Tickin' right along. I'm used to being a hermit anyhow.