Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Suppress Sexual Urges? - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Zoo discourse (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Suppress Sexual Urges? (/showthread.php?tid=673)

Pages: 1 2 3

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Cynolove693 - 10-15-2017

That's all we all can do I guess, enjoy every minute of life and live it to the fullest

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Cynolove693 - 10-16-2017

So ya no point in questioning my sexuallity now, I've been here before, might as well live out who I'm meant to be, I mean we all have an expiration date, no saying when it could happen, might as well enjoy the time I have left, instead of questioning myself and making myself unhappy..

Still curious to hear opinions of others on the original question though!

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Ara - 10-26-2017

I'm a virgin. I have never had any sexual experiences yet but my urges are all straight and mostly zoophile. I would accept a human though, they are still somewhat appealing but they are much more complicated and I'm very unfetishistic, so my sexuality with humans is seen as very boring by other people. I honestly would like to do it almost like an animal, plain and simple, and making sure we both enjoy it that way, that's why I'd choose an animal (some of them also look more appealing to me than humans). In my case, zoophilia is not a fetish, it's part of my actual orientation, and changing an orientation is relatively possible, but unhealthy in my opinion. If you have a problem with your orientation, my first suggestion would be to try to fix it instead of trying to get completely rid of it. I wasn't always a zoophile, in fact, I was almost asexual until not long ago. I didn't have any strong sexual urge. So now, being a zoophile with strong urges feels pretty bad sometimes, because I just don't have the means to achieve my actual urges. I don't even have my own home yet (a private place) and am struggling with jobs so it I'll be stuck in that regard for a long time (and I would never rape or cause any harm to an animal just because of my sexual urges). But still, I wouldn't give my orientation up if it was possible, because even though it's a thing I haven't yet done and won't be able to do in any near future, I still hope I can achieve it someday without any harm because it would give me a satisfaction other things couldn't give. What I mean is that is probably worth it despite all this time not being able to do it. It's also better psychologicaly to embrace your sexuality than repressing it. If you ask me, this zoophile thing was in my mind since long ago but I was just repressing it subconsciously until I discovered it and embraced it. I just think that's healthier.

Suppress Sexual Urges? - farellfoxx - 12-08-2017

It's not a yes or no question for me; I'd have to have a really mind-blowing human experience to get me to change. For now, I'll aspire to animals.

If and when either one happens.

Suppress Sexual Urges? - 30-30 - 12-08-2017

Can you stop being a zoophile? I believe it heavily depends on how you define the word "zoophile" and what you are focusing on to "stop"...

If you define zoophilia as having sex with animals, you surely can stop that. If you define a temporary attraction many disoriented teenagers and even adults go through as zoophilia, I´m pretty sure you can "stop"...I´ve met more than enough "150% bona fide zoos" who totally abandoned the "animal sex realm" a couple of years later because they lost interest or the animals always were just a substitute for human on human relations for them. These folks easily managed to "stop their zoophilia"...

When it comes to myself, being the exclusive zoo I am, I´d say that I surely could stop sleeping with my mare...but that would in no way stop my emotions towards horses, my partnership imprint, my idea of what a relationship is like. I was a horse guy since puberty and I probably will be one until I draw my last breath. There will be a time in my life I actually will stop having sex with a mare simply because I am now in my 40´s, my mares are all in the range of 6 - 8 years old and with the average horse life  expectancy of 20 - 25 years, I expect to be "mareless" when I reach my mid 60´s...just the right age to stop keeping horses. I couldn´t live with the possibility I´ll gonna die someday, leaving my lady/my ladies behind, with no idea how they gonna live the rest of their lives without me. When the last one of my four ladies dies, I won´t buy another horse. Then, practicing zoophilia will end for me, but deep within, in my heart, I´ll always be what I am.

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Cynolove693 - 12-08-2017

Quote:
8 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Can you stop being a zoophile? I believe it heavily depends on how you define the word "zoophile" and what you are focusing on to "stop"...

If you define zoophilia as having sex with animals, you surely can stop that. If you define a temporary attraction many disoriented teenagers and even adults go through as zoophilia, I´m pretty sure you can "stop"...I´ve met more than enough "150% bona fide zoos" who totally abandoned the "animal sex realm" a couple of years later because they lost interest or the animals always were just a substitute for human on human relations for them. These folks easily managed to "stop their zoophilia"...

When it comes to myself, being the exclusive zoo I am, I´d say that I surely could stop sleeping with my mare...but that would in no way stop my emotions towards horses, my partnership imprint, my idea of what a relationship is like. I was a horse guy since puberty and I probably will be one until I draw my last breath. There will be a time in my life I actually will stop having sex with a mare simply because I am now in my 40´s, my mares are all in the range of 6 - 8 years old and with the average horse life  expectancy of 20 - 25 years, I expect to be "mareless" when I reach my mid 60´s...just the right age to stop keeping horses. I couldn´t live with the possibility I´ll gonna die someday, leaving my lady/my ladies behind, with no idea how they gonna live the rest of their lives without me. When the last one of my four ladies dies, I won´t buy another horse. Then, practicing zoophilia will end for me, but deep within, in my heart, I´ll always be what I am.

I honestly made this thread out of curiosity as well as past feelings I've had about trying to be different or normal...

What I was referring to was "is it possible to repress sexual attraction completely"; I know I could stop having sex. I've went without it before.. but could one that is exclusively zoo completely change a sexual attraction of animals to humans? (No matter how repulsive the human anatomy may be to someone) Or would it be impossible or near impossible?

The last time I actually had intercourse with an animal was over a year ago (not counting the couple times ive done oral since then) as I've said I know it would be possible for me to not have sex ; but the sexual attraction is something that will always be there; I don't think that's possible to change even if you don't act on it..

I will say that my sexual attraction has made me lustful and do stupid stuff like sleep with other people's animals In the past; I still feel guilt from doing that to the point it has made me wish I never would have had these sexual attractions; I've learned my lesson from my mistakes though and was lucky not to get put in prison..

Now as for the romantic/emotional side of zoophilia, I wouldn't want that to change; also couldn't see it changing as ive always been emotionally attached to animals and vice versa; animals tend to be attracted to me more than normal; to the point people have seen it necessary to point out it In the past; I love animals that's who I am who I am destined to be; and there's really no reason to change that aspect of my life..

Suppress Sexual Urges? - farellfoxx - 12-18-2017

Quote:
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, Cynolove693 said:

I honestly made this thread out of curiosity as well as past feelings I've had about trying to be different or normal...

What I was referring to was "is it possible to repress sexual attraction completely"; I know I could stop having sex. I've went without it before.. but could one that is exclusively zoo completely change a sexual attraction of animals to humans? (No matter how repulsive the human anatomy may be to someone) Or would it be impossible or near impossible?

The last time I actually had intercourse with an animal was over a year ago (not counting the couple times ive done oral since then) as I've said I know it would be possible for me to not have sex ; but the sexual attraction is something that will always be there; I don't think that's possible to change even if you don't act on it..

I will say that my sexual attraction has made me lustful and do stupid stuff like sleep with other people's animals In the past; I still feel guilt from doing that to the point it has made me wish I never would have had these sexual attractions; I've learned my lesson from my mistakes though and was lucky not to get put in prison..

Now as for the romantic/emotional side of zoophilia, I wouldn't want that to change; also couldn't see it changing as ive always been emotionally attached to animals and vice versa; animals tend to be attracted to me more than normal; to the point people have seen it necessary to point out it In the past; I love animals that's who I am who I am destined to be; and there's really no reason to change that aspect of my life..

I'd probably get so pent up, I'd shoot up a school or something.

(READ: I WOULD NOT DO THAT, it was to emphasize frustration.)

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Cynolove693 - 12-18-2017

Quote:
1 hour ago, farellfoxx said:

I'd probably get so pent up, I'd shoot up a school or something.

(READ: I WOULD NOT DO THAT, it was to emphasize frustration.)

Damn... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

I wouldn't describe these feelings as frustrating though, just demeaning and guilt ridden

Suppress Sexual Urges? - farellfoxx - 12-20-2017

Quote:
On 12/17/2017 at 7:35 PM, Cynolove693 said:

Damn... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

I wouldn't describe these feelings as frustrating though, just demeaning and guilt ridden

I stopped feeling guilt long ago.

I'm a very intimate person, so maybe it's different between you and me.

Suppress Sexual Urges? - Cynolove693 - 12-20-2017

Quote:
5 hours ago, farellfoxx said:

I stopped feeling guilt long ago.

I'm a very intimate person, so maybe it's different between you and me.

Don't get me wrong when I love; I fall for someone immensely; it's not the act of sex that makes me feel guilty; its the fact that I've went behind others backs and slept with their animals; that's my main reason for feeling guilt, even though it's been years since I've done so; I still feel bad that I did..

The shitty part is I can't get it off my chest, it's not like i can go up to a non zoo and apologize for letting their dog have sex with me, for doing so behind their back.. so I just keep feelings bottled up, and learn from my mistakes, guess that's all I can do..