Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: so how is everyone surviving the pandemic (/showthread.php?tid=190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 11-08-2020

So I've developed panic attacks last year thinks to my work. Learned what my triggers are so i can avoid them. Now I'm having panic attacks without triggers.

when I'm not working im trying to draw and write but the motivation is not there thinks to the depression. but I'm alive. that has to count for something.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 11-08-2020

Quote:
4 hours ago, Bear28 said:

So I've developed panic attacks last year thinks to my work. Learned what my triggers are so i can avoid them. Now I'm having panic attacks without triggers.

when I'm not working im trying to draw and write but the motivation is not there thinks to the depression. but I'm alive. that has to count for something.

All I can say is it's been a year for panic of every sort, many never even imagined.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit now and there won't be the triggers.  Try to hang in.... 

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 11-08-2020

Im trying but the depression is trying to kill me and I'm so exhausted from fighting it.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - AvianRaptor - 11-09-2020

Quote:
16 minutes ago, Bear28 said:

Im trying but the depression is trying to kill me and I'm so exhausted from fighting it.

I had to get on meds for the panic years ago. Depression is harder. It's never gone, but gets mitigated by finding things to look forward to each day, even if it's just cooking a different meal from yesterday. Recently I've started scribbling stuff on paper (I usually only draw digital) just so I can tape it to the walls and make them a little brighter, and even with each one I finish, there's more wall to cover. And so each day goes...

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 11-09-2020

Ya I'm trying to do a little bit of writing each day.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Ramseys - 11-09-2020

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

I sure am glad we can put this topic to rest. It appears the pandemic is over.

[Image: AP20313127941406.jpg.16772a9bf4b66309234...7a043b.jpg]

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - cervids - 11-09-2020

Quote:
8 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Keep up the good fight.  It is worth it.  You are worth it.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - cervids - 11-09-2020

Quote:
6 hours ago, Ramseys said:

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

[Image: AP20313127941406.jpg.16772a9bf4b66309234...7a043b.jpg]

We peaked yesterday.  The pandemic is not over and won't be for some time.

I as a liberal, understand the enthusiasm, but still found the celebrations fucking retarded.  Half of them weren't even wearing masks, which was as one ABC news reporter put it "seriously uncool guys."

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 11-09-2020

Quote:
12 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Ya I'm trying to do a little bit of writing each day.

Yes.  This.  Or anything else to stay busy.

I've had a few sleepless nights, my mind making up things worse than they turned out to be.  

The bank leaving a message on the answering machine that I needed to call them back promptly.     Stuff with the animals.  Still waiting on a medical test they wanted me to take.

It's usually not as bad as your imagination running off with it...... 

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 11-09-2020

Quote:
12 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Well at least one fat lady has sung.

Quote:
5 hours ago, cervids said:

"seriously uncool guys."

AKA:  Super spreader event.  

It ain't near over.  There's a new mutation at the mink farms that the vaccine won't cover.  

It won't be over until there's a pill you can take if you get it and it's cured in 24 hours......