Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: so how is everyone surviving the pandemic (/showthread.php?tid=190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - DingoJay - 12-26-2021

So far, so good, but...  I MIGHT have been exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid, at work.  They're not telling us who it was, so I have no idea if I had close contact with them or not.  Got tested this morning.  I'm vaxed and boosted, for what that's worth.  I generally avoid close contact with Humans anyway so I'm not terribly worried.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - cervids - 12-26-2021

I had to go to a family christmas gathering out of social pressure, but at least they are all vaxed and I only stayed an hour or so...  so that means I probably have it for sure (because Murphys Law loves me).

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 12-27-2021

I hope the tests they have now are less painful than the one I had some time back.  They had small stiff hollow tubes that they stuck up my nose and drilled core samples from the back of my head.  

I didn't even know the human head had openings where those tubes went... 

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - caikgoch - 12-27-2021

Quote:
14 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

I hope the tests they have now are less painful than the one I had some time back.  They had small stiff hollow tubes that they stuck up my nose and drilled core samples from the back of my head.  

I didn't even know the human head had openings where those tubes went... 

You should see the wall behind the chair they set you in for testing in my doctor's office.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 12-27-2021

Quote:
7 hours ago, caikgoch said:

You should see the wall behind the chair they set you in for testing in my doctor's office.

They didn't even let me in, they did it in the car.  Took 2 weeks to come back negative.  2 weeks doesn't tell you much.... 

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - caikgoch - 12-27-2021

Quote:
34 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

They didn't even let me in, they did it in the car.  Took 2 weeks to come back negative.  2 weeks doesn't tell you much.... 

They have those around here but I don't go to them.    My regular hospital from years before covid is a university teaching hospital and has one of the two top virus research labs in the country so I go there.   They got all kinds of neat tech.   I've laid on the operating table and watched my guts working on the ten foot TV overhead while they worked on me.

I get all my results online in hours.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - shortleash - 12-27-2021

my sister lied to me .. she said everyone would be vaxxed...her son and his girlfriend are not VAXXED and they were at the gathering...i was pissed but we stayed away from them and they left after an hour...so i feel pretty agood about the exposure but if i come down with in the next 10 days i am gonna be so pissed...she teaches at a local college and he runs a transportation system for a local school district...like they are not exposed...sigh...

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 12-30-2021

Well my supervisor just got the phizer. so I'm staying as far from him as possible for the next few weeks. Also have to start weekly testing because I'm one of the people who cant get shots without major complications. Hell my last Tetanus shot had me like the walking dead for two days.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Ramseys - 12-31-2021

[Image: 61cf10122d57f_Homeschool.jpg.452879c6b18...ff3974.jpg]

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - threelegs - 01-01-2022

wishing you all a HAPPY NUDE DEER!