Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you (/showthread.php?tid=1024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - Saturnine - 03-31-2018

Quote:
7 minutes ago, Cat said:

Well you don't need to fit into any community to feel received, do your own thing and don't care about other people; that you have no friends is nothing but the fact that you don't go out there, the world doesn't rotate around zoophilia or anything, there are so many things, and so many weirdos out there that share our same passions.

Believe me the secret of living is caring less of shit, much less to care about what random strangers from behind a computer say; just go out there.

I've been out there and it sucks.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm treated unfairly wherever I go.

Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - silverwolf1 - 03-31-2018

No, you're not. You've been in fact given more leniency than most on the 3 forums I've seen you previously, because of your "pity me" filled posts, and yet are given every chance here despite that. Folks get tired of offering advice only to have a new set of "why I can't"s thrown at them though.

Regardless, you have been treated the same as everyone else here, and have had no disciplinary action you haven't earned. Every recent post by you in every thread has been basically the same, and has left me wondering if you even want help, or what you hope to accomplish here. No-one likes to feel they are being used or trolled, but that feeling pervades this forum now. You don't even thank those who try to help, only accuse them of not caring. What are we supposed to do to show we give a damn, bring a horse to your door?

sw

Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - Cat - 03-31-2018

Quote:
28 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

I've been out there and it sucks.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm treated unfairly wherever I go.

Unfairly, did I just treat you unfairly?...

My friend the world is an unfair place, and you are in fact one of the ones that got the best end of the stick; most of the world does not have internet the fact you do is unfair, most people have it hard to get food and water, and you just get it like that, it's unfair; these problems, they do not exist, you've made them up.

If you just went out there get a horse or a dog and did your shit because you have a hundreds of possibilities coming from the western world then you'd have something to do and a reason to be out there; you are so fucking privileged in my eyes, that's unfair; you have no idea what I have gone through just to be in a position where I have internet, food and clean water; to talk about unfair shit to me; I barely have human rights for gods sake, and I just can't talk much about this shit because I don't want to be traced; so stop talking to me about what's fair and not and go out there and do something about it, with the tools you have available, because you have everything you need to succeed, and all those blockers, they are in your head.

Anyway have fun [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> seriously do have fun! >:c you need to go out there.

Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - Saturnine - 04-01-2018

I don't have any of the "possibilities" that you speak of. I'd be lucky to touch a horse once.

Intro Thread. Tell us a bit about you - heavyhorse - 04-01-2018

Quote:
On 7/3/2017 at 11:44 PM, Cynolove693 said:

I've had several people who are unaware of me being zoo point out that they have noticed that dogs are abnormally attracted to me, it's honestly how it's been all my life, all dogs I've ever been around have showed an unusual amount of interest in me, like not wanting to leave my side, and continuously begging for me to pet them.. (regardless of if I've initiated anything on a sexual stance or not)

I've had the same experiences.  Someone asked me one time if I was "a professional trainer" when I made friends on sight with the Dane they brought to meet me at the door.  Said she doesn't usually react that way; she has a litter of puppies right inside.  

Another time at the farm supply grand opening, the Perch horse they brought as a promotion for the "equipment company" picked me straight away out of everyone there to come stand with his head over the rail against my chest and have his ears rubbed.  My relatives with me asked "How do you suppose that horse knew......"   The curious thing is, what that horse knew, he knew more than my relatives know!   I think there is "Zoodar", but it's the animals that have it.

BTW, if you want to see my bio, it's on my profile page.