Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: so how is everyone surviving the pandemic (/showthread.php?tid=190)

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 04-16-2020

well if they are chipping people can we get injected with animal DNA as well.

we zoo inject our partners with human dna all the time LOL

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - silverwolf1 - 04-16-2020

The Army chipped me long ago as part of "Experiment X", on the shoulder blade, when they first came out with tracking chips for pets. We were 'volunteered' to try a new "vaccine" but my team got hold of some documents on the project when a scientist was killed in Africa & we cleaned up the mess. Supposed to be a ID only chip, but I cut mine out. It's in a drawer in the barn of the girl I was living with in Texas at the time. 

Trust No-one..

sw

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 04-17-2020

Quote:
17 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

The Army chipped me long ago as part of "Experiment X", on the shoulder blade, when they first came out with tracking chips for pets. We were 'volunteered' to try a new "vaccine" but my team got hold of some documents on the project when a scientist was killed in Africa & we cleaned up the mess. Supposed to be a ID only chip, but I cut mine out. It's in a drawer in the barn of the girl I was living with in Texas at the time. 

Trust No-one..

sw

Exactly!

Only thing I would have done differently would have been to poke the chip into the seat on a Greyhound bus.  Or a deck chair on a cruise ship.  They want to track something? Give 'em something to track.  

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - Bear28 - 04-17-2020

Not going to be to long before they chip everyone at birth.

I agree with Heavy if they want to track something. put the chip someplace that moves. Wonder what they think if i hide the dame thing in a jumbo jet or taxi?

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - silverwolf1 - 04-17-2020

Quote:
5 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

They want to track something? Give 'em something to track.  

I didn't like the girl. She cheated on me. Not the only thing I left in her barn.

Trust No-one.

sw

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - caikgoch - 04-18-2020

Quote:
On 4/16/2020 at 1:38 PM, silverwolf1 said:

Trust No-one..

sw

Especailly when they lie from the get go.

Quote:
16 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Not going to be to long before they chip everyone at birth.

Never going to happen.   They have better biometrics and contact tracing now.   They don't need the chip.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - silverwolf1 - 04-18-2020

Our Gov. extended my states lock-down into May, which makes sense I think. We have cases up around here now, but not real close, which is still scary given how remote I am in the state. I'm stocked up enough for a few months, and have no pressing reasons to, so I'm staying put with the dogs & horses and turning away any visitors still. I stopped helping with food deliveries because someone complained about my cough. It's emphysema not virus, but fair enough. I've enough here to occupy my time. Stay safe folks.

sw

Quote:
On 4/6/2020 at 0:17 PM, shortleash said:

called a law enforcement friend he said well caterpillar in peoria and eaton in lincoln are essential as far as he knew

I've sent a lot of money to both Cat and Eaton keeping some of these going.

so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - heavyhorse - 04-18-2020

Quote:
4 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Never going to happen.   They have better biometrics and contact tracing now.   They don't need the chip.

They're called "smartphones".

Android and iOS are already logging everywhere and everyone who has set foot within sneezing range of anywhere and anyone.  It's "voluntary" they say. 

If you believe that.

And note that no new hardware or software is required; it's been there all along....