Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - Danelove - 10-16-2018

I took a look at reddit, bbut...It's full of the usual animal rights activists that bizarrely attribute some animals as being aware and having feelings, but only to the degree of being a child and thus...Not able to make their own decisions like...What they find attractive etc.

Apparently incest is ok though, so should I ever feel like throwing myself on one of my parents, a sibling, or extended family, I'll be accepted and welcomed and...Asked to share a dangerous amount of information with perfect strangers looking to crack one out. Good to know.

OK, where to start. I am...A girl, 22, and I have always loved animals - specifically, I'd always loved Great Danes; growing up, my mother if she were busy, would sit me down in front of Scooby Doo and it would entertain me for hours; to this day whenever I'm feeling a little down - I'll pop in a DVD of Hanna Barbera cartoons and it'll cheer me up without fail. I've actually been studying traditional animation because I was inspired by Hanna Barbera - I mention this, because as indulgent as parents can be to only daughters, my first pet companion was given to me by my dad when I was 7 that I proceeded to call Scooby, and when he passed in recent history I was heartbroken. He'd been my friend growing up.

After he passed, I really hadn't been all that interested in finding a replacement, but going through University has been something of a lonely experience; I had a boyfriend that I'm still friends with but the dynamic's somewhat changed, and so around a year ago a friend of mine fully aware of this mentioned that they'd had a Lab/Dane mix that needed to be rehomed because his one previous owner had passed quite suddenly. Nelson is lovely. Not quite as attentive and passive as Scooby was, but I like the vibe; he reminds me to get out from behind the mac to take him for walks, is completely unafraid to inform me when he's hungry, he is very much the man of the house in that respect - a lot of my schedule when I am home and not working revolves around dealing with his energy. Which brings me to now. And my boyfriend.

My boyfriend, I have discovered recently has a certain fixation with a zoo site that features content from a certain...Vixen (I don't know what the rules are for mentioning sites here, but I'm happy to keep things as anonymous as possible) It was during an evening alone that I'd slipped onto his computer because mine was busy encoding for a project I'm working on, when I came across his library; I clicked on one, I admit to being a little shocked and repulsed, but I scanned through the videos, had a massive argument with him, and then came the calm after the storm where we just kind of talk things out. You see that's what I love about my fella; we can usually figure things out, and as he talked about the things that he loved watching, the more it made sense, and I think it kind of flipped a switch in that submissive part of my brain where I kind of wanted to fulfil and meet that desire within him, and so after a little talking, we discussed the idea of possibly including Nelson in limited bedroom activities (as in I've given Nelson oral in front of my boyfriend, but not much else I kind of get self conscious).

Which is where I'm at now; Nelson appears to love the extra attention, and both my boys seem to love being the ones in charge, and I'm...Trying to redefine my parameters. Instinct, society teaches me that I'm kind of a slut for enjoying a deeper dynamic with my mate and my boyfriend, and I'm on that cusp of not entirely caring.

So yeah. Not sure if my rambling is making sense. I'm writing this on the fly while I have a few minutes alone.

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - caikgoch - 10-16-2018

Spend a little time reading around here.     I've left some useful tips in the Guides Section.   Others have left some wisdom laying about.     But mostly don't jump into anything that you can't jump right back out of.     First listen to the people that have spent decades learning the hard way.     This is a major life decision you are making here.

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - Danelove - 10-16-2018

Quote:
1 minute ago, caikgoch said:

Spend a little time reading around here.     I've left some useful tips in the Guides Section.   Others have left some wisdom laying about.     But mostly don't jump into anything that you can't jump right back out of.     First listen to the people that have spent decades learning the hard way.     This is a major life decision you are making here.

I think that's what's hitting me, and yeah...I'm lurking, checking out the pearls that are here and there and forming questions. I think my biggest concerns are the more practical things. Also Hi!

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - heavyhorse - 10-16-2018

Howdy!  Welcome, however you decide.

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

Howdy!  Welcome, however you decide.

I'm going to try and stick around - it seems like a nice community.

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - littlejohn - 10-16-2018

Welcome.  Take your time and do what's right at the moment.

Is perhaps 'slutty' rather a recognition of lust for lust's sake?  Nothing wrong with lust at all,

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - battlecrops - 10-17-2018

The zoo community used to have a great board on Reddit, but got nuked when they updated their site-wide rules.  You might be interested in looking through this archived backup of it if you have time.

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - WinterGreenWolf - 10-17-2018

Quote:
20 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Very wise words.. As myself and my backside have learnt a few things the.. hard way.. But anyways, yeah: take your time, don't sweat it..

Another thing I can say, don't treat it like an achievement or some kind of goal.. Just relax, research, listen to the folks with a lot of experience, and enjoy yourself.

Also yes, welcome. We have cookies, I think..

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - heavyhorse - 10-17-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

We have cookies, I think..

Just set your browser to delete cookies when you close......   lol

Hi...I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I need an outlet - Danelove - 10-17-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Just set your browser to delete cookies when you close......   lol

Isn't that what private browsing is for?