Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
I need to do this... - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Zoo discourse (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: I need to do this... (/showthread.php?tid=454)

Pages: 1 2

I need to do this... - Cat - 05-09-2018

Ok I'm back, kinda.

Given the last experiences I've had, and as you know I have a distaste of being a zoophile; but given that after realizing I am fucked and I got no option since I've spent all my chances with humans and ended up failing miserably, which was to be expected but fuck it still hit me hard.

I need to do this, I need to get an animal, thing is that I don't have the courage, I am scared add to that all the paranoia and fear that surrounds this community (which was the reason I took a break), I also don't know how to even get there, if this was all about getting a pet (any species) it would be easy enough, but this is about a partner, is way more important.

Thing is that I don't know if I can count  in this community to help me get there, but I have given me a timeframe for next year spring to figure everything out; everything; and there are just many things I don't know, and if only this community could help me down breaking up the big issues into smaller issues and attacking them all.

I just gotta do it, this needs to stop being a fantasy; and I have a timeframe now I need to fullfill; so I don't know if you could help me figure this out from ground 0; like I would post the issues one by one, and then try to break them down until a solution can be found; can I count with you guys on this?... or is people going to turn down indifferent like in many cases?...

I need to do this... - caikgoch - 05-09-2018

Before we get too far into this, maybe you might want to make a clear statement of exactly what you want.

I need to do this... - Saturnine - 05-09-2018

You really shouldn't count on this community for anything.

I need to do this... - 30-30 - 05-09-2018

@Cat: What exactly do you call help in your case? I´m sure nobody will send you money to buy your animal, for example. But seeking advice definitely will be successful, because a few of us actually have experience living a life like this, with a partner animal by their side. The first advice I´d like to offer you is that you shouldn´t care about the "illegality" too much. It surely plays a certain role in zoophilia, but it is in no way so dominant as many (mostly inexperienced "zoos") imply. Keep your mouth closed and your mind alert and open for possible threats and fuckups, then you´ll be all good. Take it from me as the pothead used to government persecution: omnipotence and omniscience of authorities is nothing but a myth. Don´t just be an "illegal", be a smart illegal. Just learn to see zoophilia as starting a career in the secret service...the better you can protect your privacy, the farther you´ll come.

And another advice free of charge: DON`T commit yourself to a friggin´ Timeplan...if you´re really looking for love, not just a cheap and easy fucktoy, this won´t succeed. Putting the pistol n your own chest by saying "I have to find the love of my life until spring 2019" is just silly...you don´t find love, love will find you if you´re ready for it. If it´s true love, you´ll just have to let it happen...trying to force it will only turn out as detrimental and counterproductive, possibly leaving you with nothing else but deep disappointment. 

@Saturnine: Yeah, right. This community won´t help people who obviously can´t even say what exactly they want from the community...other that demanding some "horse fairie" hovering over to your living room and sprinkling down already wet mares for your convenience. Why don´t you answer the question I asked a couple of weeks ago? So, what exactly do you expect from us, a bunch of loosely connected internet guys? Would you be so kind and find an answer? Or are you too depressed and "suffering" too much to do that? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
4 hours ago, 30-30 said:

@Cat: What exactly do you call help in your case? I´m sure nobody will send you money to buy your animal, for example. But seeking advice definitely will be successful, because a few of us actually have experience living a life like this, with a partner animal by their side. The first advice I´d like to offer you is that you shouldn´t care about the "illegality" too much. It surely plays a certain role in zoophilia, but it is in no way so dominant as many (mostly inexperienced "zoos") imply. Keep your mouth closed and your mind alert and open for possible threats and fuckups, then you´ll be all good. Take it from me as the pothead used to government persecution: omnipotence and omniscience of authorities is nothing but a myth. Don´t just be an "illegal", be a smart illegal. Just learn to see zoophilia as starting a career in the secret service...the better you can protect your privacy, the farther you´ll come.

And another advice free of charge: DON`T commit yourself to a friggin´ Timeplan...if you´re really looking for love, not just a cheap and easy fucktoy, this won´t succeed. Putting the pistol n your own chest by saying "I have to find the love of my life until spring 2019" is just silly...you don´t find love, love will find you if you´re ready for it. If it´s true love, you´ll just have to let it happen...trying to force it will only turn out as detrimental and counterproductive, possibly leaving you with nothing else but deep disappointment. 

@Saturnine: Yeah, right. This community won´t help people who obviously can´t even say what exactly they want from the community...other that demanding some "horse fairie" hovering over to your living room and sprinkling down already wet mares for your convenience. Why don´t you answer the question I asked a couple of weeks ago? So, what exactly do you expect from us, a bunch of loosely connected internet guys? Would you be so kind and find an answer? Or are you too depressed and "suffering" too much to do that? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Advice of course, I assume all of you are pretty old, meanwhile its been a year since i live on my own; I dont want anyones money, i am currently well off for my age.

The timeplan is to obtain a dog not to have zoo sex or anything, and the date is mostly because thats the date I obtain something important, which would give me peace of mind.

I have a list of very specific things, i havent posted; my current question is  if i can count on the community to help me figure shit, and honestly its mostly the financial of things, what to expect, and who to trust with what, so there is nothing here, i havent described the mass of the problem at all, so of course no advice can be given now, but I do my shit, once i decided i will i do it, i do it, I am not going to post it in this thread, I will make a new thread for each problem or group of related problem, but not now, in the weekend.

Quote:
8 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Before we get too far into this, maybe you might want to make a clear statement of exactly what you want.

Advice but I havent posted anything specific, I need information, also a way to setup a failsafe, etc... I just think about posting threads with the mass of the issues i have (read my prev reply). Not now, but my worry is to just get ignored, thatd destroy my willpower since literally i cant ask for advice to anyone else, thats what my current doubt is about, thats why i am asking if i can count on you guys.

I am a person of action i do shit, but i need resources for that and one very important resource is knowledge, i just dont have the exp and i hate myself so much for being a zoophile that i am partially doing this against my will only because part of me screams for a furry lover; if i just get ignored itd mean that i lose an important resource, and not having enough knowledge halfway is the perfect recipe to loss of morale.

But i have done this several times, setup a timeframe, guarantee a resource (in this case advice), break down the issues, and execute; it works for me and i think it is time; i need this, i might not want it, i might never accept being a zoophile, but i need this.

If the resource is secured then i would post questions in a timely manner of specific issues, if its not then i am fucked and cant execute.

I need to do this... - canicule - 05-10-2018

My best advice is: just do it. You'll figure it out as you go.

And setting a timeframe works wonders. I told myself I'd end my life if I didn't have a dog by the time the Zodiac year of the Dog would end. And guess what?! I have a dog now. 

I need to do this... - Cat - 05-10-2018

Quote:
16 hours ago, canicule said:

My best advice is: just do it. You'll figure it out as you go.

And setting a timeframe works wonders. I told myself I'd end my life if I didn't have a dog by the time the Zodiac year of the Dog would end. And guess what?! I have a dog now. 

I dont think i can just do it, it need some plannin', where do you get a dog from? how do you tell the seller you want him intact and male? (its just weird, hey just an intact male pls); also no shelters please, they are fixed them there, there are no local shelters, some breeds dont fit my lifestyle and would easily die outside because of that, and i have highly specific w canines because i am primarily into felines so i become picky.

These are some things of many, but again, Id post more carefully in the weekend.

I need to do this... - silverwolf1 - 05-11-2018

You won't be ignored here, but you may not like the answers you get. Folks will answer and offer advice. Some are experienced zoos, many more are not. Remember this in the answers you receive, and give them only the value anonymous words deserve.

I would first explain why you want only an intact dog at this point, why it is imperative it be done now, and why your posts are occasionally garbled. Folks will pay better attention with these answers.

sw

I need to do this... - Cat - 05-11-2018

Quote:
Just now, silverwolf1 said:

You won't be ignored here, but you may not like the answers you get. Folks will answer and offer advice. Some are experienced zoos, many more are not. Remember this in the answers you receive, and give them only the value anonymous words deserve.

I would first explain why you want only an intact dog at this point, why it is imperative it be done now, and why your posts are occasionally garbled. Folks will pay better attention with these answers.

sw

I was in a trip recently trying to make my mind and stuff, I think you guys know me I don't like being a zoophile, I am usually not in my best state when talking about this topics, I can get highly emotional, add that english is not my mother language, so things can get confusing; that's why I need to write it down and think.