Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
>.> - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: >.> (/showthread.php?tid=505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

>.> - Cat - 03-31-2018

Not much to say, hi hi :3

Just taking a look around here, yeah I am single and unexperienced; just bored in easter [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Zoo since I was a kid and exclusive because why not?... it pisses me up in reality.

Just waiting and hoping to get more stability to hopefully get a dog, see if it works with them; can't say I just know it doesn't with humans and why did I even try? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" /> yet fucking anatomy, arg I don't even like sex; I think, just wanna cuddle and kiss and run in tiny circles.

I've met other zoos irl but those are retarded, man they just needed to take a megaphone to say it; nevertheless I doubt to ever see those in action, they don't seem so serious about it, just noise; very young edgy teens and kids and shit who think fucking horses is cool, yea that's a thing; yet fucking bastards are so sharp I bet they guess it off me.

This sucks LOL, sucks to be zoo.

Hey BTW who is this famous 30-30 guy?... he seems, popular; got told he lurked around here lol, hear his name poping around all the time?...

I am however not much into the community, it just sucks to be zoo, don't wanna be reminded all the time; fuck I had to leave a perfectly functional 100% match human boyfriend because of this shit, argh... it pisses me up each time...

>.> - Eagle - 04-01-2018

I'm glad you appreciate the need for stability before accepting a dog in your life.  Kudos to you for binding love and care with responsibility.

>.> - Cat - 04-01-2018

Quote:
44 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I'm glad you appreciate the need for stability before accepting a dog in your life.  Kudos to you for binding love and care with responsibility.

You know what's the funny part, I currently have more money than I have ever managed before and lots to spare; but due for other reasons, of political nature (nothing illegal I am just a migrant), I am myself in a situation where I couldn't get an animal without risking him ending up in a shelter since I can't guarantee my own safety; the details are too complicated, and something I don't want to discuss since it can get me traced.

But it sucks, anyway I can only want the best living standards of my "partner"; I don't wanna rush things or anything, I don't even like being a zoo so I even consciously delay it, even when I am exclusive and been it so since I was a kid, I don't feel is wrong or anything, I just hate it; but yes, I must guarantee his safety, I can't tie his safety to mine.

Which sucks because I swore to myself I'd get a dog if I made it alive, I did at the end but broke my promise; just thinking it might just be selfish, but damn I really don't want to tie his safety to mine.

>.> - Eagle - 04-01-2018

Ugh. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />  I had to give up a dog I loved very dearly when I became homeless.  I know it may not be quite to the same level as being a migrant, but ... I do sympathize.

>.> - Cat - 04-01-2018

Quote:
41 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Ugh. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />  I had to give up a dog I loved very dearly when I became homeless.  I know it may not be quite to the same level as being a migrant, but ... I do sympathize.

Well becoming homeless is quite hard as well. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Did you recover him aftrerwards?

>.> - Saturnine - 04-01-2018

So you've met zoos in real life?

>.> - Cat - 04-01-2018

Quote:
2 hours ago, Saturnine said:

So you've met zoos in real life?

Yes, my closest friend was definetly a zoo, but he being in super denial ended up destroying our friendship because he virtually told his mom I was when he learned it from me; fucking bastard; and then there were these kids, well they are adults now, I can't say if they are zoos because they act like total idiots but I am pretty sure they'd fuck a horse if they had the chance, problem is, with those bastards is that they won't shut up everyone knows they'd fuck horses and they run a group of horsefucking discussion, nevertheless it all seems platonic and edgy sexual fantasies for them, I met them by accident, we are now an ocean apart; but they keep teasing me with horse stuff, saying that I am in the closet and I should join them; but I am way too different from them, and I never told them about it.

And then there was my uncle, but he is dead now; and I don't think I had a comprehension of zoophilia then like to know that from him.

>.> - heavyhorse - 04-01-2018

Quote:
54 minutes ago, Cat said:

Yes, my closest friend was definetly a zoo, but he being in super denial ended up destroying our friendship because he virtually told his mom I was when he learned it from me; fucking bastard; and then there were these kids, well they are adults now, I can't say if they are zoos because they act like total idiots but I am pretty sure they'd fuck a horse if they had the chance, problem is, with those bastards is that they won't shut up everyone knows they'd fuck horses and they run a group of horsefucking discussion, nevertheless it all seems platonic and edgy sexual fantasies for them, I met them by accident, we are now an ocean apart; but they keep teasing me with horse stuff, saying that I am in the closet and I should join them; but I am way too different from them, and I never told them about it.

And then there was my uncle, but he is dead now; and I don't think I had a comprehension of zoophilia then like to know that from him.

You know, that all sounds about right. 

I've known people that I'm 99.9% certain were zoo, done business with, got bitch from that was "trained".  Others in the 98% certain range, also done business with; one's wife told me "He loves sheep" (only words she ever said to me).  But things as they are today, none of us breached the subject.  Not something you say, when we know where each other lives.  (I also know someone that got caught with a mini-mare related accident, and later confessed that he avoided prosecution by ratting out other zoos that he knew.  Fortunately my caution/paranoia served me, as he had no personal info on me.) 

>.> - Saturnine - 04-01-2018

You need to teach me how to tell if someone else is a zoophile.

Is there an art to this?

Do only certain zoos have this ability?

>.> - Cynolove693 - 04-01-2018

Welcome to the forum Cat! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

As for meeting zoos in person, I've only meet 2, one when I was younger, and another a couple years back, the first one knew I knew about it, he was using my computer and forgot to delete the history, I bring it up and he freaked until I told him chill, that it was cool and I'm zoo as well, sadly our friendship ended because he moved out of state..

The second guy was someone I worked with for a lil bit. And he admitted randomly one day that he hadsex with sheep on his parents farm, I was just like alright and laughed, we didn't really know each other much so I just told him whatever floats your boat