Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Heavyhorse - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Heavyhorse (/showthread.php?tid=526)

Pages: 1 2

Heavyhorse - heavyhorse - 03-16-2018

Born:  1951

Orientation:  Straight zoo exclusive

Art/Author:  Um, no

If you think I’m me, you're probably right.

You probably know me from several other boards past and present, (member, staff).

One or 2 of those boards have so much drama/ baggage, that I won’t burden this one with that baggage, so have a different user name here.

Yeah I'm old.  There it is.  Social security.  Not rich enough to quit working.

I've been zoo exclusive since I first became aware of my sexuality.  Lost my virginity to a pony mare.  She lost hers at the same time.  

Back in the day we (sometimes) discussed "animal stuff" on the back of the school bus, after we were out in the country and the city kids had gotten off/weren't on yet.  Everything then was local.  Wasn’t internet for decades (barely is now, rural internet sucks Big Hairy Bull Balls).  

Back then it was "your own business", and the penalty for getting stupid with your little secret was people making rude animal noises when you walked by.  (Not me; Ba-aaa-aaa-nly the sheep shagger).

Of course I have many women friends and colleagues, but the human body just doesn't do it for me.  Not because of any one thing, just grew up on a farm and, well, critters are beautiful!  We had a thousand goats, m/l (base herd = 800, plus kids), the Old Man having tried other types of livestock with remarkable lack of success; the goats did pretty well.  As he was always preoccupied elsewhere, most of the "animal chores" fell to me, with my complete approval.  

The Old Man had some kind of grudge against animal sexuality; any animal not meant for breeding was de-sexed before it ever set foot on the place.  Spayed/neutered dogs.  The breeding stallion got de-nutted for making the Old Man look the fool.  The cattle were steers.  (With one notable exception; we (me) took care of a Jersey milk cow one summer when the owners were away.  I learned to milk gallons by hand, and the cow got "taken care of".)

I have -intimate- knowledge of almost all livestock species females that can be found in Oklahoma, with the notable exception of cervids and camelids (though I plan to get an alpaca; a Great and Wonderful Friend, no longer with us, discussed at length reindeer and alpacas, and while I would love to have a reindeer, it's just too unfriendly climate for them here.  But there are alpacas in the area.)  Also known bitches of many dog breeds, (and a few males, for production only).

Current residents:

Dane bitches, Mastiff bitches, potbelly pig sows, "natural" pig sow (let me know where I can contact an Island Sow please--), pygmy goat does, hair sheep (production herd, and a couple "favorites"), donkey jack, mini-molly mule.

My work often takes me to other people’s farms, where I get to see a lot of stuff.  

Do I “do” other people’s animals?  Nope.

Do I think other people “do” their animals?  Seems likely I know a few.

Case in point:  I was working on equipment in a machine barn; I left the sliding door open for extra light.  Shortly a very large, clean sow sauntered in like she owned the place, came over and inspected my work, and flopped down right against my legs; I had to lean on her to keep from falling.  She remained there for the duration; as the work progressed she was actually in the way, but she was so “inspirational” that I didn’t want to make her move, I leaned on her and across her until the job was finished.  Then I got a handful of dog food and ushered her outside with it; I didn’t want her to get in trouble when the owners came home, then I left.  

Was she expecting something besides dog food?  Maybe.

It’s a dirty job.  And I get to do it……. 

Heavyhorse - Resident Hyaena - 03-16-2018

Sounds like a very diverse and rewarding 67 years, with some more brand-new Animal adventures, just around the corner.

Welcome to the forum!

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Heavyhorse - silverwolf1 - 03-17-2018

Welcome to my little corner of the 'net. Enjoy yer time here.

sw

Heavyhorse - heavyhorse - 03-17-2018

Quote:
12 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

Sounds like a very diverse and rewarding 67 years, with some more brand-new Animal adventures, just around the corner.

Welcome to the forum!

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Thank you!

Yeah, you kind of hope that at some point in life you start to have your ducks in a row, making some money doing what you like, have the mortgage paid off, can take jobs from customers you like and blow off the ones you don’t.  Lay on a bitch without watching the clock.  Sit on a bucket with the baby lambs.  Like that.

Heavyhorse - heavyhorse - 03-17-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Welcome to my little corner of the 'net. Enjoy yer time here.

sw

Thank you very much!

Heavyhorse - onewhoistwo - 03-18-2018

sounds like paradise.  i sure wish i had been able to meet people earlier in my life and try more different things.  don't get me wrong, dog sex is great, but i'm very try-curious.  perhaps i could have discovered earlier on that i needed to focus my finances and energy on something else (or in addition to dogs).  *shrug*

Heavyhorse - heavyhorse - 03-18-2018

Quote:
4 hours ago, onewhoistwo said:

sounds like paradise.  i sure wish i had been able to meet people earlier in my life and try more different things.  don't get me wrong, dog sex is great, but i'm very try-curious.  perhaps i could have discovered earlier on that i needed to focus my finances and energy on something else (or in addition to dogs).  *shrug*

Yeah it's easier to start early and just gradually steer your little everyday decisions in the direction you want to go, than try an abrupt change all at once.  Selling the house and moving to the country isn't a choice (unless you're independently wealthy), but heading that way if you are forced to move by life's forces anyway, for example, helps you go in the direction you want.  . . . . . . And dogs aren't bad!  My favorite actually.  If I could only have one animal, it would be a Dane bitch.  (Which was the case for a number of years, decades ago).

Heavyhorse - Ramseys - 03-18-2018

Welcome heavyhorse.

Thanks for the nod  to one of my stories.

We're about the same age. And probably many of the same experiences.

I too had a Great Dane "wife", I lost over a decade ago.

Was the only animal I loved enough to call her that.

Oh sure I love/loved other dogs and hoofers, but none to quite that level.

I don't think I can ever let myself do that again. Too painful.

AnyWho... Welcome.

Heavyhorse - heavyhorse - 03-19-2018

Quote:
21 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Welcome heavyhorse.

Thanks for the nod  to one of my stories.

We're about the same age. And probably many of the same experiences.

I too had a Great Dane "wife", I lost over a decade ago.

Was the only animal I loved enough to call her that.

Oh sure I love/loved other dogs and hoofers, but none to quite that level.

I don't think I can ever let myself do that again. Too painful.

AnyWho... Welcome.

Yes.  There are songs by a particular artist that I can't listen to, even though I liked them; they were popular during the last days.  It still all just comes rushing back.  *There must be something in my eyes just now*

I assume one of the major genetic modifications to the Island Animals that wasn't mentioned was a more sensible life span. . . . . . .

Heavyhorse - shortleash - 04-14-2018

hello and welcome...you had many experiences i wish i had....