Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Zoo jokes, cartoons, fun & games (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? (/showthread.php?tid=681)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-09-2017

Has anyone else but me noticed the zoo references on Fallout?  Like  the "Red Rocket" fueling station, and the "Zeta" gun, and the fact that your a survivor of a nucelar war and just happen to have a dog that follows you everywhere..  I don't think it's just a coincidence.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> 

[Image: 59dbc399b3315_red20rocket20fallout204.jp...ef1a8d.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg_cf.jpg.56a4d4e41a4c5a6...db334a.jpg]

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-09-2017

[Image: 59dbc4af1198e_15454928.gifsitesexuserror...4a1bb8.gif]You know what happens when your game goes on standby.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

(GIF replaced as it is a cartoon animation. sw)

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-11-2017

Or the fact that the dogs name is "dogmeat" come-on now, that's an obvious hint, "Dogmeat's" just getting a hand by the Red Rocket station [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="2461" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2017_10/59ddbbcf36a0e_1777781-DogmeatFalloutFallout_4Hybernationfeatured_image.jpg.5258fd0ae8689392e06f1da262e79f8b.jpg">[Image: 59ddbbcf36a0e_1777781-DogmeatFalloutFall...e79f8b.jpg]</a>

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-11-2017

Red Rocket? Which is ironically where your first introduced to the dog, what makes it even better is theres a random hidden glitch that lets you romance dogmeat..

[Image: oBbXFwd_d.jpg.71979672a5267a442ab1ded9270c3fb1.jpg]

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Dane layer - 10-12-2017

Now i might want to play that game

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-12-2017

Quote:
13 hours ago, Dane layer said:

Now i might want to play that game

It is a pretty cool game, been a favorite of mine for years, I've played all the fallouts, even the ones for Windows 98 lol those are old school

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Dane layer - 10-13-2017

Quote:
9 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

It is a pretty cool game, been a favorite of mine for years, I've played all the fallouts, even the ones for Windows 98 lol those are old school

There are a few games coming out that i like to get, but still having fun with bf1 at the moment. But one day i might have to take a loook

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-13-2017

Another thing about this game I forgot to mention; at the beginning of the game your character is picked for you randomly, its either a man or a woman, what I thought was ironic, is if your a man dogmeat is female, and if your a woman the dog is male, it must get lonely in a post nuclear fallout if they saw it fit to have the dog be the opposite sex of your character [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - egoldstein - 10-14-2017

Quote:
7 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Another thing about this game I forgot to mention; at the beginning of the game your character is picked for you randomly, its either a man or a woman, what I thought was ironic, is if your a man dogmeat is female, and if your a woman the dog is male, it must get lonely in a post nuclear fallout if they saw it fit to have the dog be the opposite sex of your character [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

That is an interesting tidbit.

Fallout 4 zoo references?!?!? - Cynolove693 - 10-15-2017

Quote:
On 10/13/2017 at 9:01 PM, egoldstein said:

That is an interesting tidbit.

Ikr the first time I played fallout 4 was at a friend's house, I knew about the red rocket station, all the fallouts have the mention of "redrocket" somewhere, wether it's a place or a weapon, but I laughed when dogmeat was introduced to your character there, my friend asked what was so funny, and I said ahh it's nothing.. wasn't going to explain that one to a non-zoo friend, they'd probably stop playing the game if they caught on [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />