Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Pleasure from anal? - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Zoo discourse (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Pleasure from anal? (/showthread.php?tid=813)

Pages: 1 2

Pleasure from anal? - Cynolove693 - 07-15-2017

OK I'm making this thread because I want to see what everyone else thinks.. When it comes to male dogs.. I believe they do get pleasure from it, they have a prostate just as we do, I know this may be a touchy subject to some..
I encourage anyone that trys anal with an animal to take it slow, use plenty of lube, and stop if they show any signs of discomfort.. Some dogs love anal, and I've even had male dogs flag like a female; and ask for it, by backing up into my crotch.. Then again some dogs won't let you anywhere near their butt..
The times I have had dogs consent to anal, I've noticed that most will get an erection if you hit the right spot, and if they are already erect, they cum more intensely and stay hard longer..
Whats your guys view on it, do you believe that male dogs get pleasure from having their prostate stimulated?

Pleasure from anal? - Dane layer - 07-15-2017

I never tried it, but ive read on other forums that like you said some get hard ons and enjoy it

Pleasure from anal? - threelegs - 07-16-2017

Saw a couple vids posted on ZF where guys were buttfucking male dogs, and the dogs had hard-ons. I think one of them may even have been squirting.
The majority of what I've read seems to suggest that females are more likely than males to enjoy anal. YMMV.

Pleasure from anal? - Cynolove693 - 07-16-2017

Quote:Saw a couple vids posted on ZF where guys were buttfucking male dogs, and the dogs had hard-ons. I think one of them may even have been squirting.
The majority of what I've read seems to suggest that females are more likely than males to enjoy anal. YMMV.
I Think I know what videos you are talking about, one was a gsd and the other a black lab, I also saw a video years ago of a dog receiving anal and the dog unsheathed, swelled up and came..
Its weird anyone would suggest females enjoy anal more than males, that doesn't make sense as only males have a prostate... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]

Pleasure from anal? - threelegs - 07-17-2017

Quote: 
Its weird anyone would suggest females enjoy anal more than males, that doesn't make sense as only males have a prostate... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]
​That's just the overall impression I got.

Pleasure from anal? - Cynolove693 - 07-17-2017

Quote:<div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500224752" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1250"> 
</blockquote></div>
Right what are they gonna claim next [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]
Ps.. I'm not saying that females don't like anal, as some do, but they don't usually have an orgasm from it.. Unless you stimulate their clit as well; nevertheless the pulsing sensation of the rectum when orgasming is out of this world with both sexes...

Pleasure from anal? - threelegs - 07-17-2017

Quote:<div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="threelegs" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500324434" data-ipsquote-userid="160" data-ipsquote-username="threelegs" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1343"><div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500224752" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1250"> 
</blockquote></div>
Right what are they gonna claim next [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]
Ps.. I'm not saying that females don't like anal, as some do, but they don't usually have an orgasm from it.. Unless you stimulate their clit as well; nevertheless the pulsing sensation of the rectum when orgasming is out of this world with both sexes...
</blockquote></div>​Well, it's great *for those who enjoy it.* Plenty of people--and, by extension, critters--want nothing to do with foreign objects in that space.

Pleasure from anal? - Cynolove693 - 07-17-2017

Quote:<div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500324974" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1345"><div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="threelegs" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500324434" data-ipsquote-userid="160" data-ipsquote-username="threelegs" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1343"><div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500224752" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1250"> 
</blockquote></div>
</blockquote></div>​Well, it's great *for those who enjoy it.* Plenty of people--and, by extension, critters--want nothing to do with foreign objects in that space.
</blockquote></div>
Right I know, that's why at the start of the thread I stressed that if a dog shows any signs of discomfort or dislike of it to stop.. I've only had 3 dogs so far let me penetrate them anally, two were male and the other female.. The rest have turned down the advances, so I never tried again..

Pleasure from anal? - silverwolf1 - 07-17-2017

Quote:<div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="threelegs" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500324434" data-ipsquote-userid="160" data-ipsquote-username="threelegs" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1343"><div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500224752" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="232" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1250"> 
</blockquote></div>
</blockquote></div>​Hmm. Although Tippy tried it once and wanted nothing to do with it, Shadow loved it and showed the same behavior to it stimulating her as when she orgasmed from vaginal sex. She got it rarely though, as I didn't take enjoyment from it. But she still got it, as she did...
sw

Pleasure from anal? - Janner - 10-12-2017

Not too sure about dogs, but many horses are into it.