Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
New law in ohio - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Zoo discourse (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: New law in ohio (/showthread.php?tid=946)

Pages: 1 2

New law in ohio - Dane layer - 07-01-2017

<div style="margin:0px;padding:10px 0px;width:768px;"><div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;width:768px;"><div style="margin:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;height:32px;width:120px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);vertical-align:middle;" src="https://www.usnews.com/static/img/usn-logo-large.svg" alt="usn-logo-large.svg"></a><div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;width:357.328px;"><div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;width:357.328px;">Bestiality Crimes Targeted by New State Laws, FBI Reporting</div></div><div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;"><div style="margin:0px;padding:0px;width:167px;height:24px;"><ul style="margin:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);padding:0px;"><a style="color:rgb(34,98,187);font-family:Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-left:0px;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;width:738px;"> </div><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;padding:0px;"><p style="margin:0px 0px;padding:0px;font-family:inherit;line-height:1.5;">Edwards said such crimes are difficult to track, because the animals involved are often shuffled off to shelters without being tested for abuse, because police departments are focused on human crimes, and because veterinarians often don't know what to look for. She advises using human rape kits.
</div></div>

New law in ohio - arcticwolf - 07-04-2017

Quote:tougher penalties and no requirement to prove physical harm,

​Total proof it is the EEEEEWWWW factor, how is it abuse if there is no physical abuse? Zealots do not care

New law in ohio - Dane layer - 07-04-2017

Quote:
​Total proof it is the EEEEEWWWW factor, how is it abuse if there is no physical abuse? Zealots do not care

That is true, tired of the whole they cant say no, my pit will cone over and stick her butt in my face and lift the tail saying she is ready. 

New law in ohio - Cynolove693 - 07-12-2017

I like how these people pull statistics out of there ass without no legit proof, and everyone buys into it... No matter what zoos say; or even if we proved that animals can ask for and enjoy sex from us, we will always be outcasts and descriminated against because of the fact our sexuality is differed from what's perceived as normal.. Sorry to be a pessimist, but it's just how it is.. People judge what the can't possibly understand, it's impossible for most to keep an open mind when it comes to zoophilia, because either they've been taught by law or religion that it's wrong, and abusive.. Or they just find it plain gross that anybody could find an animal sexually attractive... Sad part is they won't be happy until all of the legal states are criminalized and that day will come in the near future, stay safe my fellow zoos..

New law in ohio - Dane layer - 07-12-2017

I remember several years ago that there was a show on tv called taboo, and one episode had zoo stuff on it, and they said  back in the day it wasnt uncommon for people to have sex with animals. 

New law in ohio - Cynolove693 - 07-13-2017

Yes, in the days of the old people were more accepting of it, but that was back before laws and religion conquered peoples morals..  In fact there's statues that were made centuries ago portraying sexual acts between humans and animals; also some Indians believed that sex with animals lead to being closer to an animalistic side; so the tribes were excepting of it (I have Indian ancestors; and at least heard rumor of it) ... Even currently the ritual of losing your virginity in Mexico is still practiced after centuries (men would first have to have sex with a female donkey before allowed to mate with a human) maybe someday zoophilia will be accepted again.. But I don't see it in our lifetime..

New law in ohio - Dane layer - 07-13-2017

Quote:Yes, in the days of the old people were more accepting of it, but that was back before laws and religion conquered peoples morals..  In fact there's statues that were made centuries ago portraying sexual acts between humans and animals; also some Indians believed that sex with animals lead to being closer to an animalistic side; so the tribes were excepting of it (I have Indian ancestors; and at least heard rumor of it) ... Even currently the ritual of losing your virginity in Mexico is still practiced after centuries (men would first have to have sex with a female donkey before allowed to mate with a human) maybe someday zoophilia will be accepted again.. But I don't see it in our lifetime..
It would be nice, but yes i dont think in our life times it will be

New law in ohio - Cynolove693 - 07-13-2017

Unless you live in Mexico; then it's a tradition [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]

New law in ohio - Rannoch - 07-14-2017

As of this year, it will be illegal in all 50 states.  They (they being like the 4 that don't have a law presently) all have it scheduled to pass.

Oh well.  It was only a matter of time.

New law in ohio - Cynolove693 - 07-17-2017

Quote:As of this year, it will be illegal in all 50 states.  They (they being like the 4 that don't have a law presently) all have it scheduled to pass.

Oh well.  It was only a matter of time.
Damn that's too bad; I guess the best thing for us to do now, is refrain from letting anyone know about our sexuality, or move to a state with a less severe penalty, such as the states where zoophilia is just a misdemeanor..