Zoo Community & Writer's Guild
Hello everyone - Printable Version

+- Zoo Community & Writer's Guild (https://zoowg.org)
+-- Forum: Zoophilia discussions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://zoowg.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hello everyone - FoxDogCatWolf - 04-01-2018

Saw some things you wrote. If you want someone to talk to, there's a bitmessage address in my profile. I'm not around much and might only reply on sparse weekends, and I can't help you get animals. Otherwise I don't give a microscopic shit what anyone here thinks of you; if you're disingenuous I'll figure it out on my own from scratch.

Hello everyone - Saturnine - 04-01-2018

Thanks, but I'm over trying to get people to talk with me. The interest is all but lost now.

Hello everyone - Hiway - 04-01-2018

Quote:
39 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

Thanks, but I'm over trying to get people to talk with me. The interest is all but lost now.

Wow! Just wow!!!

Someone that doesn't know you from Adam, offers you a kind shoulder and his ear and this is how you respond? 

That's beyond "disingenuous", way beyond! 

Hello everyone - Saturnine - 04-01-2018

I just don't want to talk about this anymore. It's not going to make things better.

Hello everyone - Cynolove693 - 04-01-2018

Quote:
Just now, Saturnine said:

I just don't want to talk about this anymore. It's not going to make things better.

If it means anything; I know exactly what your going through, honestly most of us do, whether you believe it or not, we've all been without partners at some point in life, most of us know how shitty being alone can make you feel.. Seriously if you need someone to talk to pm me, I'm definitely not gonna cut you down or make you feel like shit, cause I know how shitty life can be, I've had my moments, still recovering from health problems and severe depression.. Please if you read this know that not everyone here is looking to cut you down..  (Except maybe 30:30 but he always does that not anything new [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />)

Also in all my years of bottling everything up, I've learned some things.. if anything your right, talking may not make things better, but the absence of your desire to talk about feelings will only make things worse, bottling everything up is not healthy at all and will make you feel even more alone, so just know I'm always here if you need to talk..

Hello everyone - FoxDogCatWolf - 04-01-2018

Cyno is right and the offer stands. You wrote you have a disability but don't want to say anymore about it. Meanwhile (I didn't see every post but) no one asked what disability you have in this thread either (almost). That's socializing 101 and complete breakdown in communication. There's no way for anyone to understand why you have this defeatist attitude, which makes everything written meaningless and counter-productive. People will take your defeatism at face value even if it hides something deeper, meanwhile you slaughter your own chances at finding someone who might help you in the future. You probably feel like you have nothing to lose already, but that's not completely true.

Hello everyone - Saturnine - 04-02-2018

Nobody is going to help me.

I'm going to bed again, never having touched a horse, just like every night before. Maybe I was wrong to assume that someone could help, and it seems that is the case.

Hello everyone - Eagle - 04-02-2018

Quote:
56 minutes ago, FoxDogCatWolf said:

Cyno is right and the offer stands. You wrote you have a disability but don't want to say anymore about it. Meanwhile (I didn't see every post but) no one asked what disability you have in this thread either (almost). That's socializing 101 and complete breakdown in communication. There's no way for anyone to understand why you have this defeatist attitude, which makes everything written meaningless and counter-productive. People will take your defeatism at face value even if it hides something deeper, meanwhile you slaughter your own chances at finding someone who might help you in the future. You probably feel like you have nothing to lose already, but that's not completely true.

People suck and blame rape victims for being raped, the poor for being poor, which pretty much amounts to blaming a dead horse for being dead.  People are terrible to each other.

And anyone who argues from the point of view of "people will ..." or "everyone will ..." is making an argument based on ad hominem logical fallacy.  If popularity were valid, then anyone whom is non-mainstream -- like a zoophile -- is, as most believe, sick and evil and needing to be cured or locked up.  Before you go judge trounce on someone based on some principle, search yourself hard to ensure you aren't being a hypocrite or uneven-handed.

Hello everyone - FoxDogCatWolf - 04-02-2018

The lack of information is king. There's not enough known about his life for anyone including me to give him an armchair diagnosis over the internet (I only vaguely remember his username on reddit). He could be a pathological attention seeker or someone with intractable depression (such that not a positive thing written on a web forum can reach him) from any cause and in several forms, related or even technically unrelated to his disability of which no one is sure of the nature (?). His attitude is a symptom of several possible problems. The best anyone can do is put themselves in his shoes to figure it out - hard to do here - but maybe try not to jump to the worst case? It's annoying someone ignores your attempts to reach out, but that's the nature of the beast.

Hello everyone - Saturnine - 04-02-2018

I came here seeking answers to a problem that nobody could fix. I've asked countless zoos what to do in my situation. They all gave me different answers, but none of them could give the right one. Now I see that it was unfair of me to place that kind of responsibility in the hands of others. I went about this the wrong way and kept trying to seek out that one true solution to my problem.

There is so much that I could say about my mental health that prevents me from doing things that everyone else can do. The same rule applies to my physical health especially. Talking about this only makes me angry now, and I really don't want to feel like shit anymore.

It's difficult for me to open up when I can't even think of what to say because my brain is still having trouble processing this.