• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to zoophilia pictures - askin for my girl friend

tried to go there 2 days in a row and i get site not found...is somebody sick or dying...

<iframe allowfullscreen="" data-controller="core.front.core.autosizeiframe" data-embedcontent="" data-embedid="embed2602544933" scrolling="no" src="<___base_url___>/topic/924-cabron45/?do=embed" style="height:222px;max-width:500px;"></iframe>

The Domain expired in July. After Cab's passing there was no way of renewing it. Cab did that himself, and kept the info to himself as well as that needed to continue the Forum.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/19-doge1/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="19" href="<___base_url___>/profile/19-doge1/">@doge1</a> posted on Cabs Forum that it would likely be the Forums end with Cab gone, and it was.

sw

oh shit i knew he had passed but i did not know the site was proprietary....did not mean to be insensitive...sigh...by all accounts he was a great guy...

I talked with him some at different times  on different sites. 

Guessing he decided to take it with him.  By all accounts he despised how "certain sites" monitized and re-distributed members' content.  Apparently he decided it was his last duty to friends to make sure their stuff didn't end up plastered all over the 'net.