• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Goes...

Hi everyone.

I'm Lycan, a currently non-active zoo who lives with two very beautiful and very awesome canine partners. I've been around since the mid-90s when I used to run under the handle WhiteFang, later changing to LycanTheory in the mid-2000s. More recently, I've run under the aliases of lupinerage on r/zoophillia and AceofspadeZ on Twitter.

Currently, it's too early for my brain to function, ummm...

Oh! I am learning digital art (still in the suck phase of that) and I do fancy myself a bit of a writer.

I'm here because a friend from Twitter told me about this place and I thought that I'd give it a shot as usually my thoughts on being zoo, some of my experiences and reflections tend to be super long-winded and personally, I've always preferred forums over social media platforms.

I'm usually very friendly so please don't be afraid to say hi!

Lyc

Hi!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Hope you enjoy your stay here. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I can agree to the statement on forums. Though, I also enjoy 'chat programs' too, think IRC or Discord.

Not big on Social Media at all, don't even have any accounts actually.

and another memory surfaces. Welcome to my forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

sw

Nice to see you here, Lycan! I hope you enjoy this place. 

And I would love to see some of your art and read some of your writing if you ever want to share it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I really like this place so far! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

hello and well cum...oh sorry...