• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to the forum old zoo

I thought the name 'Old Zoo' looked familiar.. I'm glad you like the forum. I debated a couple months before I made my account but eventually decided to jump in.

(Brainfart)

Quote:
15 hours ago, Old Zoo said:

I am the vintage, original Old Zoo of BF. Just landed here after wandering homeless after BF imploded. I like this place a lot so far!

Wonderful!  Glad you're here!

Thanks!  I liked that BF had a stories section, but it did not get the traffic it might have. I was particularly happy to see a section here for poetry!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/3203-kuvaszfucker/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3203" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3203-kuvaszfucker/">@Kuvaszfucker</a>, are you the one who used to be into lemon beagles? Just curious.

Quote:
On 2/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, Old Zoo said:

Thanks!  I liked that BF had a stories section, but it did not get the traffic it might have. I was particularly happy to see a section here for poetry!

This is primarily a forum for writers. I've added the Artist and Community aspects over the years to increase it's flavor.

sw

Thank you for building such a great place for zoos.

hello and welcome....i have been the door mat errrr welcome mat for several of these forums....

Quote:
On 2/24/2019 at 4:06 PM, threelegs said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/3203-kuvaszfucker/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3203" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3203-kuvaszfucker/">@Kuvaszfucker</a>, are you the one who used to be into lemon beagles? Just curious.

That takes us back a few years.  I think that was Dixie Caniphile from ZF or possibly EZ.

Yeah, I remember now; thanks.