• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

Hey there! Names Whitewolf and I am from the pacific northwest! Where it sucks total ass to be a zoo! 

Welcome welcome, heh it kinda 'sucks to be zoo' anywhere, for various reasons.

Hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your stay.

Heh-- The "sucky" part is everywhere, just pick your individual peeve.  But yeah, Howdy!

howdy//at least you got something to complain about...some of us only have dreams....

Howdy and Welcome to the forum.

Gee.. You mean all those folks moving up there from California haven't solved all your problems?

There are actually quite a few zoos up here in the PNW.  Myself included.

But, yeah, between the Mr. Hands law and the high cost of real estate particularly around Seattle, its challenging.

And welcome to zoowg. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I thank you for all the warm welcomes. It Just sucks. I want to be able to hang with other zoos but its always super fucking sketchy

Well that goes for anywhere.  More a sign of the times than any location.  50 years ago we used to discuss on the back of the school bus after we got out in the country a ways; the only penalty for being too open about it was other people making animal sounds when they walked by in the hallway.  Today, yes, it's super sketchy to meet-and-greet.  You can't trust anybody, less so someone you meet.  I know of several people who moved to other states or even countries after they made the mistake of thinking they could trust someone.  And others online that simply disappeared, never heard from again, after their last email that they were leaving to meet someone.

So yeah, keep your zoo hanging out here, and your RL social life completely separated from it.  And live long and prosper.