• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello everyone. I'm Fiber, or FiberDog from some other forums.

I've had this community bookmarked for quite a while I think. But I don't know why I never bothered to register.

I recognize some names from other forums, and I'm glad you are here too.

I'm Male, 28, from South America. Dog-zoo, active with one of my female dogs, and I love them with all my being.

So since I don't know what else to say, I'm gonna end it here. See you later!

Welcome to the forum,  Fiber!

I hope you find some interesting topics to weigh in on and even start your own conversations. 

Have fun,

Hiway. 

Howdy Fiber.  Glad you signed up!

Hello and welcome to my home Fiber. 

sw

Quote:
8 hours ago, Fiber said:

I'm Male, 28, from South America. Dog-zoo, active with one of my female dogs.

Howdy and Welcome.

What, no donkeys? (j/k) You are probably sick if hearing that when you say, you're a male zoo from South America.

There are some pretty impressive dogs from South America. Any your partner?

That didn't come out right. I guess I've been around Great Danes too long, and their 'dirpy-ness' is rubbing off.

If you don't mind telling, what is your partner's breed? Of course you don't have to say.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ramseys said:

What, no donkeys? (j/k) You are probably sick if hearing that when you say, you're a male zoo from South America.

Not really hehe. That's more a thing of the northern SA, and I was born and live in the South in a big city.

But I think some farmers from around still enjoy the pleasures.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ramseys said:

If you don't mind telling, what is your partner's breed? Of course you don't have to say.

My 2 girls are strays I rescued, so breed is unknown, one has the colours of a german shepherd, and the other maybe a pitbull mix. I was active with the shepherd many years ago, until she was spayed and got to tight and lost interest. the second one is my current lover, but it is a bit complicated becuase she doesn't live with me right now...

hello and welcome fellow fence hopper...