• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for newbies

Quote:
8 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Start by asking the opinion of some of the old farts.      When you have actually done something as intimate as sex it's not that hard to spot someone who is faking it.       There are many who will give you an expert and discreet judgment.

Who are the old farts?... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Well I have never had zoosex, so it's not like I can spot who is faking it; and well, it's hard to figure that out.

But honestly I live in a small town, my chances of finding another older zoo who can help me with some guidance and whatnot are slim.

Quote:
10 hours ago, caikgoch said:

I think a wee bit of clarification is in order.      There is nothing wrong and very little risk involved in meeting another Zoophile as long as there are no animals involved.      Go for coffee.     Go for lunch.      Go to make a friend.     But don't even bring up sex of any kind until you have had several meetings and feel comfortable.       You can't be busted for being friendly and no cop or anti is going to waste time talking with no results.

That's generally how the meets/gatherings I attend are.  We aren't there to exhibition/voyeur.  What happens in closed, private bedrooms happens in closed, private bedrooms.

There is a lot to be difficult about being zoo; security is just one -- but its a crucial one.

There's also the fact that most zoos' species interests have a much shorter lifespan than our own.  If you are a dog lover, you attach a puppy to your heart ... chances are high you will watch that puppy grow, they will spend their entire life with you, but someday they will die while you'll live with the ache of their absence and passing for many more years after they pass.

Horses live generally twice as long as dogs, but same problem.  Unless your interests are limited to species with lifespans as least as long as humans (elephants, parrots, tortoises among the few that come to mind), its inevitable you will lose lovers.  I can't overstate how hard this is. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Zoo is not an easy life to choose.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

You know, I've noticed a bunch of the younger generation seems not to mind it at all; make jokes on it and so on, while it could've probably been because of where I was born, I get the feeling this will go the same way as homosexuality is; even when it will take time, so we will probably not even see that.

At best, zoophilia will become one of those things that society doesn't care enough about to persecute us.

However, the laws are getting stricter, and there doesn't seem to be anything that we can do to change people's minds.

Quote:
16 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

At best, zoophilia will become one of those things that society doesn't care enough about to persecute us.

However, the laws are getting stricter, and there doesn't seem to be anything that we can do to change people's minds.

That's exactly the same that happened with homosexuality before it became legal. 

<iframe allowfullscreen="" data-controller="core.front.core.autosizeiframe" data-embedid="embed2434629533" scrolling="no" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7zb8i4/same_sex_marriage_laws_in_the_usa_19952015_oc/"></iframe>

The fact that the spotlight is around us currently is interesting to say the least, and believe me, the generation that has grown with the internet, they really don't care; and that's exactly how a thing becomes legal.