• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral sex with female rabbits safe?

Hello everyone! I am a male zoo and have been since the age of 16 and I'm in my early 20s now. I have a two year old female great Dane who accepts me whenever she goes into heat and occasional when she isn't.

I also have a female Flemish giant that is very sexual hormonal. Shes doing her mating ritual around me (circling and honking) and likes to hump my head and back. She lets me sniff her butt and seems to lift it too. I'm very sure she wants me to get down with her.

However, A human penis is far too large to penetrate a rabbits vagina, So I was curious if Its safe for oral sex? I heard many male zoos do it with cats and was curious if its ok with bunnies.

The two things I'm worried about is mouth bacteria and if she doesn't like it. I don't think she will mind oral, but I never seen anyone else have experience with with rabbits. I should know however since rabbits will hop away, or fold their ears down, or one ear up and one ear down when they don't like something.

I don't know if this is where to post this since I'm new here. If anyone has experience with female bunnies then I would accept any advice!

I have wondered about Flemish Giants.  I will be interested to see where this goes.

It's an appropriate place to post the topic. I have no advice for you however. Perhaps some will, but my years on the 'net have never seen the subject discussed, pro or con. We will see.

sw

Can't say anything specific about this species, and the following isn't authoritative in any way. There is always possibility of disease transmission, both ways, regardless of species. Bacteria infection is more likely than viruses, since viruses are usually more specific for species and usually have shorter "lifespan". Brucellosis is one bacterial disease that can be transferred from animals to humans. There is information about diseases that animals can contract, and that can be useful to know comparing it to ones humans can contract. In some cases, human variants of diseases differ by enough from the animal diseases that they cannot be cross spread.

In countries with less sanitary restrictions, guys who do it with female animals can end up with a kidney infection that they contract by penile contact. Due to the nature of the situation, record keeping isn't accurate to know how often this happens.

Animals bottle raised as small babies are less likely to have diseases, such as rabies, since an infection will quickly kill a developing baby that an adult can survive for a time. Worm eggs are present in puppies from birth because they are transferred from their mother to them, and worm eggs are transferred through milk from the adult by whomever consumes it. Worm eggs can also be transferred by rimming or kissing mouth-to-mouth, if an animal has recently licked their anus.

I know a guy who does it and hasnt had any issues as far as I know.

as for health concerns generally as long as the animal is healthy you shouldnt have a problem