• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I seem to have earned a lot of bad karma.

Last Wednesday, someone stole my car.  It was recovered late Thursday but stolen again within a few hours before I could get a steering wheel club. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />  Had to buy an emergency car from a friend to drive to work Friday night ... I work as a delivery truck driver, and Friday night a UPS laborer broke his leg in the back of my truck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

And earlier today (Thursday) for the second time in less than a  year, someone crashed into me while I was driving my work truck while I was driving back from a 400-mile route.  They rear ended my truck with their pickup while I was stopped behind a Park Ranger car that itself was stopped to let a semi truck turn left onto the highway we were on.  Last summer, I was in a different truck that was sideswiped by a guy driving a Ford Mustang late at night after he first hit a guardrail and bounced off it into me.  He had mistaken a broad shoulder for a lane, but past a driveway into a warehouse that shoulder was cut across by the guardrail he hit.  Fortunately no one was injured in my crash last summer nor today.

Dang... stay the fuck away from me, mate! lol

You need to do something nice, unexpected and spontaneous to/for a stranger while expecting nothing in return, in order to get your good karma back!

:-/

I don't know from karma. I have the "old soldier" mentality- "Shit happens, usually ta me, and it is what it is"

Hope yer Karma or luck or whatever gets better though...

sw

"Really bad driving!"

All the bitching and lawsuits when -one person- drives his Tesla in autonomous mode into a semi trailer;  -one person-  steps in front of a driverless mode uber  (which the standby driver didn't see coming either).

I for one can't wait for driverless cars.  Let the cellphone junkies, drunks and druggies, toddlers left alone in the car, 18-hours on the road'ers, let the computer drive for them.  Sure, there will be accidents.  But humans manage to pull off 155 million accidents a year?  

(I've been run into the ditch twice by stupid cellphone addicts who never even saw my truck coming.)