Have you meet an animal that is sexually exclusive to humans?
Yes I have before
46.15%
Nope didn\'t know it was possible
53.85%
13 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals that are exclusive to humans?

I've only been with two dogs that would turn down sex from other animals but we're receptive to me, both were female (flagging and obvious sexual attraction) the first time i saw this was with my pit, she always turned down advances from other dogs while she was in heat, but was quite a nympho when it came to us having sex, wanted it all the time..

The other instance, was a Rottweiler bitch I knew pretty well, she always turned down males while in heat, rather forcefully I may add (really tore up a dogs face for  just sticking his nose in her Business).. but when I made a move she flagged her tail, humped down on my tounge until she had one very powerful orgasm, gushing everywhere, and then proceeded to run around the room in the happy dance, with so much excitement and enthusiasm..

I've already spoken here of how Tippy would refuse her own kind after we began making love, so won't repeat the whole story here. I also found this to be true with her grand-daughter Shadow. At any rate, I know it happens for a fact, but not the degree to which it does.

sw

I have a suspicion Willow was an outcast from her own kind for some reason, I don't know that she would've been refused sexually of course (males be horny), but she did not mingle with the main female herd.  So maybe...

My St. Bernard exclusive to human. Well she only had sex with me and not been around male dogs. I keep he close during her heat. I don't know how she would take advance by dogs. I suspect she would'n understand a dog signals even during heat. She is receptive to sex with me in and out of heat. We have sex on our be in missionary. A dog sniffing he pussy would most likely alarm her.