Do you believe it's possible to stop being a zoophile?
Yes
23.08%
No
76.92%
26 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suppress Sexual Urges?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Don't get me wrong when I love; I fall for someone immensely; it's not the act of sex that makes me feel guilty; its the fact that I've went behind others backs and slept with their animals; that's my main reason for feeling guilt, even though it's been years since I've done so; I still feel bad that I did..

The shitty part is I can't get it off my chest, it's not like i can go up to a non zoo and apologize for letting their dog have sex with me, for doing so behind their back.. so I just keep feelings bottled up, and learn from my mistakes, guess that's all I can do..

We all have made mistakes while accepting and seeking to understand our feelings toward non-humans. That we learn, from our mistakes, and become better companions, partners and lovers because of them that matters. Guilt is not the answer though, even though as you say it is near impossible to make closure for the mistake or past behavior. We have a chance these days that was not given us when we were young, we can make our experience a lesson for others that may save them doing the same, and perhaps save some pain, to them and the animals. Talking about it here may release some of that guilt you feel. It has helped me with mine.

sw

Quote:
23 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Don't get me wrong when I love; I fall for someone immensely; it's not the act of sex that makes me feel guilty; its the fact that I've went behind others backs and slept with their animals; that's my main reason for feeling guilt, even though it's been years since I've done so; I still feel bad that I did..

The shitty part is I can't get it off my chest, it's not like i can go up to a non zoo and apologize for letting their dog have sex with me, for doing so behind their back.. so I just keep feelings bottled up, and learn from my mistakes, guess that's all I can do..

Most of us have done similar at some point or another, lust sometimes kicks in and overrides other thoughts at times, and we simply act.

Yeah ... you probably shoudn't have .. to late done done and over with.

There is no reason to keep beating yourself up for shit that happened years ago you can't change. THEY DON"T KNOW!!!!! Only you and the dog knows, and he apparently never turned you in for it.

Did you harm him? Did he enjoy it?

You may have given him the greatest experience of his life. Possibly the only sexual enjoyment he ever had or ever will again. Be glad you were able to share such a thing with him. He sure as hell is. If it doesn't bother him .... why let it bother you. Enjoy what you shared together for what it was. Why give a fuck for folks that do not know and have no need to know. CARE about how you made him feel. He is the one matters.

Quote:
4 hours ago, arcticwolf said:

Most of us have done similar at some point or another, lust sometimes kicks in and overrides other thoughts at times, and we simply act.

Yeah ... you probably shoudn't have .. to late done done and over with.

There is no reason to keep beating yourself up for shit that happened years ago you can't change. THEY DON"T KNOW!!!!! Only you and the dog knows, and he apparently never turned you in for it.

Did you harm him? Did he enjoy it?

You may have given him the greatest experience of his life. Possibly the only sexual enjoyment he ever had or ever will again. Be glad you were able to share such a thing with him. He sure as hell is. If it doesn't bother him .... why let it bother you. Enjoy what you shared together for what it was. Why give a fuck for folks that do not know and have no need to know. CARE about how you made him feel. He is the one matters.

Right; I just feel like an asshole because I went behind several peoples backs is all; people that trusted me, (even trusted me enough to watch their dogs while away) and what do I do in return.. go and get screwed by their pooch;....

Yes all the times it happened they enjoyed it as far as they made it known, they normally seeked out me helping them get off after they realized it was possible; several times; not to mention they also never wanted to leave my side after that, and would pay more attention to me than anyone else.. one of the owners even made a comment on how his dog all of the sudden started trying to hump everything..

No I've never hurt an animal; I am 100% sure of that much... like i said earlier it's not the sex alone that makes me feel guilt; it's the fact I showed great disrespect to people that trusted me, the fact that the lust for animals was stronger than my loyalty for my friends.. maybe I shouldn't care but I do..

Although I have to say ive never really looked at it like that I guess I did give the dogs something they probably will never experience again; don't get me wrong I did enjoy the intimate times I shared with the animals, but it still wasn't right sleeping with them when they were not mine

On the other hand if I never would have been lustful, I may have missed out falling in love with my soulmate, even if we never truly got to be together because hes someone else's dog, I still wouldn't trade those feelings or moments for anything in this world.. the way he looked me in the eyes, the way he layed his head on my chest, the way he made me feel by just being there; it meant everything to me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

No. It would save me a lot of heartache and miserable nights alone if it were possible.

I'll share this with you guys, but I have been able to take pills that are used for virtually chemical castration, mostly for health reasons; the answer is not so clear as you'd expect; hormones play a huge role in what you feel towards animals, they do, more than you would expect, and when you take these pills you in fact lose a lot of that need and your own attractions even become very blurry.

Virtually to lose any sense of sexuality can become frustrating that it's easy to give up on things; if someone is a zoophile inclusive chances are they'll completely get their zoo feelings gone, as a lot of your feelings of urgency come from hormones, and things become more reasonable; when the brain is not affected by them it will seek for the least resistance path, not the most attractive mate.

Nevertheless the emotional needs for a partner do not dissapear, and chances are, you'll choose an animal either way specially if you are really into animals, which I assume most people here is; it still becomes blurry and it's such a headache to know that it's the whole body playing a dance together, as in a way a lot your feelings were not real just a product of hormones in your body triggering your seek a partner and reproduce pathways and releasing endorphines when you do as they say; with the pills sex is still viable, but much less interesting, what remains is love.

So in short, yes this method could work for zoos which are purely sexually attracted to animals, or are inclusive enough; but I highly doubt it'd cause any other than distress in people that are also highly romantically attracted to animals as well, it won't change anything other than their sex drive.

Sometimes I test myself to see if my feelings toward horses are purely sexual, or if there is something more.

Immediately after I masturbate to images of equine genitalia, I reassess my previous feelings of wanting to be with them. Every time, I still have that familiar emptiness in my soul which craves for them in ways other than sexual.

If you chemically castrated someone, their urge to have sex becomes less intense, but the need for intimacy never completely goes away.

Quote:
Just now, Saturnine said:

Sometimes I test myself to see if my feelings toward horses are purely sexual, or if there is something more.

Immediately after I masturbate to images of equine genitalia, I reassess my previous feelings of wanting to be with them. Every time, I still have that familiar emptiness in my soul which craves for them in ways other than sexual.

If you chemically castrated someone, their urge to have sex becomes less intense, but the need for intimacy never completely goes away.

You'd be surprised of how much of that emptyness is actually sexual, well it's hormonal in a way, but hormones are a natural part of your body but that doesn't make them less real.

If you want to understand what you'd feel like imagine when you are super sleepy that thinking about sex doesn't work at all, but you want someone at your side, that's pretty much the constant you get.

You are also very likely to still think on horses even taking those pills, note nevertheless that I don't take them all the way, it is for other reasons, but still has such a strong effect; whatever feelings you get when you have a boner are pretty much gone (even when you still can get boners and come and everything); but the constant you feel, the love you have for the animal, that remains.

What I mean is that while  this won't really affect the zoophileness of zoos like you guys, it could affect people that just are weakly zoo, or just find animals sexually attractive with no love component, and completely obliterate their feelings, and I honestly believe this will be overwhelmly effective against rapists (of any kind). Again in my case it doesn't help at all, I am still as zoo as ever, I'd still french kiss with an animal even if I don't get horny from it, and I'd enjoy it as much.

Think on this: Once upon a time before history began when I was a small child and blissfully unaware of sex, I had relationships with many local animals, wild and domesticated.      I gave them all names which just convinced my parents that I had an unusual number of imaginary playmates.     So, for me at least and I suspect most of us here, sex is an effect not a cause.