• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally made my way here!

Hi all,

I finally got a chance to search for this place.  I neglected to make a note of the URL before ZF closed...

Anyway, greetings to everyone who knows me but to those who might not, let me introduce myself.  I've been Dingo Jay or some variation of that online since probably November of 1996.  I'm in my early 60's and have been attracted to various animals, especially dogs, for as long as I can remember.  I started writing zoo-ish stories shortly after I discovered there were others like me who might like to read them.  Some are (loosely) based on personal experiences, while others are pure fiction.  Yeah, I guess it's mostly wank material but that's what was popular on White Shadow's old forum when I was writing regularly.  There are still a dozen or so of my writings scattered about the 'Net.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't live in Australia, but actually somewhere in the eastern U.S.  "Dingo" was a nickname a relative gave to my first "my own" dog and I use it online in his honor.

Hello Dingo Jay!  I enjoyed reading your writings from back in the PLF days.  Good to see you here.

Welcome to the forum DJ! Glad to see you here!

sw

Now there's a name I haven't seen in use in many years!

Now we can free you from the "missing" list.

As a writer, you've found the right place.

Welcome to the ZCF&ZWG.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Hello DingoJay, another name I've not seen in some time!

Glad you've found the forum.

Hi Dingo Jay!

Find a fur-pile and cuddle up, it's cozy here.

Welcome back, DJ. Good to see you again  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I haven't posted anywhere since the demise of ZF, but I do occasionally lurk on Reddit and elsewhere.

hello and welcome....