• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian griffin (Family guy)

Quote:It would have be interesting to attend those first meetings between Seth McFarlane and the execs at FOX, when he was trying to explain the concept of Brian's relationships. I wonder how they reacted?
Right that's a good question.. Then again it isn't the first time zoophilia has been referred to in mainstream media, so im sure that Fox was alright with it, I mean they had to have been in order for it to be aired on the channel..

McFarlane includes a conspicuous lot of zoophilia in his medias...

Quote:McFarlane includes a conspicuous lot of zoophilia in his medias...
He does doesnt he? I find it amusing really [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

Wonder if hes trying to say something with that?

Quote:Wonder if hes trying to say something with that?
He very well could be... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]

'Something to change your view'... Implying I wasn't already thinking this all the time, ahha!
I don't watch FG much but one episode I have watched several times is the one where Brian starts having 'stirrings' and eventually mates with a greyhound in heat. Kinda hot imho.

Quote:'Something to change your view'... Implying I wasn't already thinking this all the time, ahha!
I don't watch FG much but one episode I have watched several times is the one where Brian starts having 'stirrings' and eventually mates with a greyhound in heat. Kinda hot imho.
Lol that would be the "screw the pooch" episode where Brian mates with Seabreeze; Carter pewterschmidts show dog (Lois's dad)
That was a great episode, the ending made me laugh so hard, another plain as day zoophilia reference?? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

Quote:Lol that would be the "screw the pooch" episode where Brian mates with Seabreeze; Carter pewterschmidts show dog (Lois's dad)
That was a great episode, the ending made me laugh so hard, another plain as day zoophilia reference?? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

<iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgqukeYsgSs?feature=oembed" frameborder="0"></iframe>"...and feel the HEAT coming off of her genitalia, you could roast a marshmallow off of it..."

LOL

Thanks for posting that video clip Hiway..
[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img] "that's how you can tell she's a champion"