• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

Hi. I'm a small, new to the community, nervous wreck. And a pocket pet zoophile.
I have general-type questions. So if, uh. You think you might be able to answer one or some, PM me [PMs are a thing here, right?]. I don't mind multiple people answering the questions. Seeing how answers differ would likely be beneficial to me. 

Hello and welcome.. To answer your question yes there is a private messenger on here.. Check the top right corner of your screen, the three lines if your on mobile, or the message symbol to the left of your username in the same corner on desktop

Welcome rodentheart.

Welcome!

Hay there and welcome

hello and welcome...

Quote:Hi. I'm a small, new to the community, nervous wreck. And a pocket pet zoophile.
I have general-type questions. So if, uh. You think you might be able to answer one or some, PM me [PMs are a thing here, right?]. I don't mind multiple people answering the questions. Seeing how answers differ would likely be beneficial to me. 

​As for being a nervous wreck, follow some basic rules and you're relatively safe.
1) Don't provide evidence of "crimes", don't make pictures or video. If it doesn't exist it can't be used against you.
2) Try to limit the amount of identifiable information you share in posts or PMs, it's OK to be vague about your RL info. Don't surf zoo sites at work, etc.
3) Use drive encryption if you have materials you'd rather not have someone discover. Lots of people have been discovered accidently by someone else using their computer, encryption is typically pretty easy to use and there's tons of help available here and elsewhere on the internet.
4) Breathe deeply and remember that it's pretty unlikely anyone is going to give a shit what you do on the internet so it's relatively easy to sail on through without problems even if you fuck up on rules 1-3.

Welcome aboard!