• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I hear the fort has fallen...

Quote:Don't turn my thread into a thread about human vaginas guys.  I think that's kinda my personal definition of hell.
Sorry Rannoch lol, wasn't trying to go off topic, just saw the previous comments and got side tracked; back on topic, I was a member of zf for a year or so, it was a great forum, but we have this forum now, and as cab pointed out we also have zoophilia.pictures as well

Quote:Sorry Rannoch lol, wasn't trying to go off topic, just saw the previous comments and got side tracked; back on topic, I was a member of zf for a year or so, it was a great forum, but we have this forum now, and as cab pointed out we also have zoophilia.pictures as well
​Was just kidding lol.  If this place goes to hell there are a million other threads to folic in, this one wasn't going anywhere anyhow. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]

yah well cabron45 i just got locked out of zoo pictures with no explanation...so i only have one home for now...want to tell me what is going on...

Quote:​Was just kidding lol.  If this place goes to hell there are a million other threads to folic in, this one wasn't going anywhere anyhow. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]
Lol I thought you were being serious lol, (because I have nightmares of human vaginas all the time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]) but correction though as of now there is only 226 threads on this forum [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]