• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Tis Ashe

Hey there.

I'm Ashe, a zoo with acceptable ability to write. I've been in the zoo community pushing 2 years. Being with an anti partner made me try to ignore my attraction, but after their overt hatred for my sexuality I decided to become more active 'round these parts.

I'm mostly active on Twitter, @idugavgav. Never been a fan of any part of ZooVille but this community sounded a little more my type.

I try my best to be helpful.

Thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Welcome to my forum. Look around and get comfortable.

sw

Good to have ya with us brother! It's a really nice place to hang out, relax, sort of retreat in to the communities' sanctum and just enjoy. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Howdy!

Not a fan of Zooville or Twatter myself..... 

Quote:
20 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Howdy!

Not a fan of Zooville or Twatter myself..... 

Welcome, I hold similar sentiments to Zooville and Twatter.....

Same for me and ZV / Twitter. Hell only reason I'm really still on Twitter is because I have friends there and I wish to help those like me, even in some small way.

And worst of all-- Facebook. 

Not your friend if you're friendly with your critters... 

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

And worst of all-- Facebook. 

Not your friend if you're friendly with your critters... 

DEFINITELY NOT, Facebook BAD. Hell they curtail free speech WORSE than Twitter, and will in essence dox you, and allow death threats towards you if you're X Group.

This, however, is something I may touch on in General Discussion: this isn't for this section. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />