• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there.

I've never been much of a fan of this sort of forum - I'm much more into instant messaging apps (which I suppose I have been wrongly calling forums...). I joined this site for one reason only, to get input on a certain situation (which has been posted in the general forum). Chances are, in a week or so I'll forget I signed up and likely won't be heard from again. I am mainly active on Telegram, though I was a lurker on the zoophilia subreddit a few years back. 

Despite this, I've decided to go ahead and make an introduction just for the heck of it. So, hi. I'm Fanta. I named my account after my partner - a lovely orange tabby. I feel that stating age and gender is unimportant, though I am, of course, a legal adult. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> I'm, as far as non-humans, exclusive to domestic cats, though I am vaguely attracted to humans as well (it comes and goes). As mentioned before, I have a lovely tomcat named Fanta, though I also have a fairly new addition - a sweet orange and white kitten I've chosen to call Dreamsicle. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I've had two zoophilic relationships thus far - Fanta being my second. The first was, regrettably, a fence hop and near purely of sexual nature (though he was a cat I knew long term). 

That's really about all I've to say about myself. I would include a picture of my kitty, but I'm not confident in my abilities to protect myself (strip data, etc). I may or may not see you all around. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> This forum definitely seems like an awesome resource, but I've never been one for slow correspondence this sort of site lends to. Time will tell I suppose. Thank you all for interacting with me either way. 

Hi there and welcome, I've been in your thread and I can understand seeking advice.. That's not for here though, however I think you'll find some  nice information and people here. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
7 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Hi there and welcome, I've been in your thread and I can understand seeking advice.. That's not for here though, however I think you'll find some  nice information and people here. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

There's no better place for his question than here, no better place to seek advice.

sw Welcome to the forum.

sw

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

There's no better place for his question than here, no better place to seek advice.

sw Welcome to the forum.

sw

I think WGW means "not in the welcome thread"..... 

I used to have a very nice cat who was loving in every way. Never bothered anyone and was playful at times. I have no sexual attraction to felines, though.

(removed - sw)...oh and hello...