• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experiences with kissing?

Everyone has squicks.  I just don't enjoy anal, giving or receiving.  I enjoy proffering handjobs and blowjobs to stud critters, and frotting, but ... popular as they are, just not great about the most popular receiving hole on males.

I've had a few dogs initiate kissing (frenching, to be precise).  If they have a clean mouth, I'll oblige and join in.  I once visited a "mutt derby" at a greyhound park that was intended to raise money for greyhound rescue.  A local radio personality brought her VERY friendly male Australian shepherd and while the dog was introducing himself to me he slipped me some tongue. 

That was the first time that happened to me to that extent, but it was surprisingly pleasant.  Of course, being that it was a very public place, I put on the whole "ACK! Dog germs!" act.  I couldn't help but wonder , though, if a certain other part of him was equally tasty, and if he'd be so willing to share that with me.

When I was quite young, my family had a spitz-type mutt.  If we made "kissy" sounds anywhere near her, she would snarl and growl exactly like the dogs in the video.  She would also discipline unruly kids (human or canine) with what my Dad called a "bitch slap."  She would swing her head to the side and tap the offender with the side of an upper fang and a fearsome growl.  She never hurt anyone, but we knew to leave her alone after that.

Every dog I've been with loves to kiss haven't had one uninterested in it

Buck -loved- to kiss me, and was surprisingly very gentle with it too (though he was eager he wouldn't just outright shove his entire tongue down my throat.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> ). That's sort of what led up to our.. intimate.. moments. He'd let me kiss him back too, would even press in a little more if I'd slip my tongue inside his muzzle (gently, of course...).

I did enjoy it a -lot- too, and would love to do it again with another like him.. I don't like to 'kiss' with overly-drolly breeds though: for the most part I find that they (especially if they've had a lot of 'people scraps') can have some pretty strong breath: while not -all- bad, some canines can be right-powerful for sure.

A friend of mines girl will literally lick you to death. Been close to losing oxygen because she just doesnt stop. 

Quote:
On 11/24/2018 at 2:38 AM, WhiteWolf said:

A friend of mines girl will literally lick you to death. Been close to losing oxygen because she just doesnt stop. 

Holy shit, I'm glad my lover was never -that- eager.. He could be intense but not quite that intense..

Though interestingly he wasn't too 'licky' normally. When he was in the mood though or was alone with me he was very affectionate.

That would also make one hell of a news story... "Man dies after making out with dog, tonight at 11!" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

Quote:
On 11/24/2018 at 2:38 AM, WhiteWolf said:

One of my friends dog is like that. When I first visited. She was instantly on me almost like she was pinning me down to endure her "hellos." ?

My dogs always enjoyed kisses. I even get them when coming home. 

Luna, my pit mix, will literally climb on top of me and pin me with her forearm across my collar bone and take what she wants in the form of kissing.

As others have stated, it can be very intense and rough, sometimes but having a 65lb bitch that's little more than sheer muscle and grit pin you down and dominate you... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

Lyc

Dog kissing is incredibly pleasurable. Dogs do love it although probably for different reasons that we do. I do not think kissing has any sexual meaning for a dog, but they do enjoy it for their reasons. From my experience the wider the tongue the better the kissing.

I also enjoy deep kissing and I enhance the experience by heating the dog up and making the tongue literally hot.