• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
player with bad dragon emblem

The game I played a lot online was Assassin's Creed multiplayer. It was the shit. Too bad Ubisoft did away with it entirely.

Quote:
On 4/20/2018 at 10:37 PM, 30-30 said:

You know you can view a list with all the profiles you´ve played with in the last couple of hours? Simply knowing the profile name would also suffice as you can view profiles on the Xbox homepage. Oh, btw, what´s your gamerscore? I´m slowly moving towards the 400 K mark myself. And yes, Far Cry 5 was a fucking disappointment. Hellblade. Senua´s Sacrifice was too, somehow...and I cannot understand why the Playstation guys were so proud of their "exclusive title" a couple of months ago. I also assume that same with the new God of War, that´s looking like a rather dull rerun of the same game mechanics.

Btw, I too assume it´s not necessarily an enthusiast for badly cast, ridiculously expensive silicone animal dicks you´ve met. People grab pictures from anywhere without knowing what those pics stand for. And given the knowledge about how exactly Microsoft knows who´s behind every profile name, putting up a pic of BD as your profile pic isn´t exactly a very smart thing to do if you really are into animal sex at all. I wouldn´t choose any pic that connects me with zoophilia et al. on Xbox live at all...   

on the 360 it was 35 k but none of it transferred over to the new system, so im at 15 k right now.  I'm more of a fps person, so I'm limited to what games there are that I like.  been thinking about getting far cry 5 though

Quote:

been thinking about getting far cry 5 though

Meh, sucks. It's by far the most boring Far Cry ever. First time I lost interest half way through the game. Such a dissapointment after 4 and it's awesome and clever twist and secret ending.