• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad text?

Quote:
22 minutes ago, Cynolove693 said:

Accidentally hit quote instead of edit... Whoops [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

As for what is my opinion on these laws, I think I've already made that clear; they are bullshit, unfair and biased.. Truth is though everyone has already made up their minds about what "type" of people we are; we are a hated minority, and most wouldn't think twice about putting us in a line up and taking us out; don't believe me? I could give you plenty of examples of just how much society hates zoophiles.. seriously not trying to be the pessimist here but its our word against everyone else, we could go to the moon and back telling our side of the story and if someone doesn't want to accept it, trust me they will not no matter what and if you think that what is typed on this site will make a difference in the views of the norms enough to make a change in these laws, its just foolish nieve hope..

Quote:
5 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

You can't base a whole entire sexual preference on the habits of a few people that have other deviant behaviors that are not even related to zoophilia, and say all the sudden there's absolutely no difference between two entirely different sexualities..

You can't if your goal is to be logical, but if your goal is "win", you grab Schopenhauer's stratagems and see how many you can check off the list. When victory is more important than truth, it doesn't matter how you win, only that you do.

That said, I think most of these laws get started in an honest attempt to do something good, but an action based in ignorance has little chance of doing anything constructive.

As for the text of this law specifically, I think it's so poorly written that it's less likely to withstand heavy scrutiny than one better written, as such, it's somewhat of a benefit as garbage on the topic will satisfy the ignorant as much as something more substantial. I would very much love to see some requirement for laws to pass the scrutiny of something such as the framework outlined in Mill's "On Liberty" before being brought up for vote, but what I want has little effect on the world at large.

Quote:
On 2/14/2018 at 0:36 AM, Ramseys said:

While I don't agree with the personal attack.

I do promote the, "Close the barn door", idea.

And lock it.  From the inside, with sliding bolts.

There's a very good reason I built my barn, shop, kennel, without windows.

And use it.  Technology has advanced to the point that it's not safe to do it outside anymore.

Then what they don't know can't hurt you......