• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis size debate

Quote:
20 minutes ago, Vermilion said:

You could break the thread appart and put the posts into a new one.

As I said, I don't really speak about a practical base, or that having a 15 Inch penis is great or something. I say it matters in a social and cultural context in a similiar way, that makes most woman prefer having large breasts.

In fact, the question why humans have such large cocks (and by large I mean normal in human context) really is debated in social and biologic science.

Done. Just keep this debate civil folks.

sw

I would split "does penis size matter" into two questions because it most certainly matters when the goal is reproduction and most certainly does not when pleasure is the goal.

Personally, I'd like a smaller penis, but I would agree that there's some selection pressure for a large penis.

Dawkins discusses possilbe selection pressures on human penis size, as well as the evolved lack of an os penis in humans, in "The Selfish Gene" (second edition preferred, as it contains more discussion on the topic)

In a discussion about how the lack of an os penis (baculum/pizzle) could lead to the penis becoming a diagnostic of health in a male he states,  "It is not implausible that, with natural selection refining their diagnostic skills, females could glean all sorts of clues about a male's health from the bearing of his penis."

Scratches head [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

So why do most the guys in chat rooms be swinging 10inches and the cool nicks like bigjunk largedick longjhonson and such like [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Unfortunately i never cared about being cool or having  such a cool nickname like pussywrecker

Guess i will simply have to remain uncool as an animal lover and heave a simple unexciting nick

Wonders if i be cooler if i changed to hugeknot bernardbitch knottybastard

To lazy to change now

My dogs have always been plenty pleased with my dick size and how well i can take a knot ... think that is fine with me

As far as a pissing contest, a horse can blast any man away

As far as what's better for receiving idk why there has to be more to it that "I like big dicks" or "I don't really care." As far as giving goes, well, as long as it fits? We can't exactly ask directly and I doubt anyone out there is running formal experiments measuring hormone levels and muscular response, so we just have anecdotes of body language and behavior that appears to show preference. Beyond "Never had a problem, she seems happy" it just kinda devolves into a pissing contest.