• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're here!

Hi everyone! Since the subreddit got banned, I've been directed here. I'm Tastypaws, a 19 yo male who's in a relationship with my 4 year old male shepherd mix and the best lover I could ever ask for. I've been a zoosexual my whole life, but but discovered the word and community when I was 13. I'm zoo exclusive, but am attracted to many species including owls, mantids, and foxes. My mother and 1 friend know about our relationship, and are luckily very supportive.<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="2714" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2017_10/IMG_2177.JPG.0c950062085eccd763fefe485d69a626.JPG">[Image: IMG_2177.thumb.JPG.4543ce6b2b020139d649f3a212357949.JPG]</a>

welcome aboard

Welcome. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Welcome aboard TP,

Just a quick reminder that you should refrain from using real names anywhere on the forum, obviously for your protection.

There is a lot to see and do on this forum so I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hiway.

Welcome TastyPaws. Glad you made it here. Have fun.

sw

hello and welcome...

Gosh what a sweet looking boy!  Welcome to the forum.  And kudos to you for being situated with a beautiful dog so young [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

glad to see you and your partner here