• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello friends!

Hello!

My name is Lover. I'm a guy in his 20s. I'd really like to build a network of zoo friends. I'm a writer who mostly focuses on gay animal with animal romance and human with animal romance, mostly sexual stories but I'm not at all opposed to writing nonsexual works.

I tend to be known for being wordy, a dictionary and a thesaurus, but my grammar ranges from OK to not so good, never perfect.

I didn't actually sign up with the immediate purpose of sharing my work, but that's on my agenda! I stopped writing a while back because of professional life so nothing I have I feel is worth putting up here. I would like to start writing again though.

I'm really hoping to make some new friends, especially if you have a deep love for animals, not just animal sex.

I'm also having issues sorting through the site, there's a lot here to take in! So please pardon me if I do something foolish, I always try not to! I have read the rules, well, what sparce rules are present. (That's not a complaint)

So please drop by and say hi here if you'd like, and if your interested in getting to know me better, I think this forum has a messaging system? I haven't figured everything out yet like I said.

Thanks for giving me some of your time!

Hello. Welcome to my forum. Please look around and get comfortable. I look forward to seeing some of your work. I too am a writer, best known for my "Tippy" stories in the zoo genre. I started this forum with writers like you describe in mind, ones who concentrate more on the romance than the typical 'beast' writer.

sw

Welcome Lover..  you can't go wrong with a name like that!  Hope you enjoy the forum, and some four legged friends.

hello and welcome...i write poetry mostly....

Hello! Welcome to the forum