• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr pickels

I finally seen a episode of it and yeah its a weird one

the one with the long-nippled fox is pretty nice... until she gets shot by a hunter.. while mr. pickles is fucking her... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]

Dont recall the name but its the one where the old super hero steals metal to fuel his additcion 

Quote:until she gets shot by a hunter.. while mr. pickles is fucking her... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]

At the exact moment she's having an orgasm and howling in exctasy, that scene was messed up.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]

The one where you find out Mr. Pickles is afraid of vacuums is funny, like how they turned it around all the sudden and as the grandpa trys to scare Mr.pickels with it all cornered, and trapped he just starts screwing the vacuum lol [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

I've seen a couple episodes, not something I watch a lot, but I guess it's an alright show, some of it is funny, if you find dark humor funny [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

It's reaaally weird from what I've heard, sadly I've not gotten a chance to watch it yet.