Avians
2.17%
Mythical beasts
5.42%
POKEMON and other fictional animals
3.52%
Pigs (Porcine)
5.42%
Ursidea (Bears et al) I\'m including Raccoons here.
1.90%
Other undefined
2.71%
369 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animal(s) do you prefer as a Mate?

Quote:
8 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

I'd never change honestly. It's not only a pare of who I am, but I'm also a Misanthrope tn an extend (someone who's unhappy with humanity and it's general direction and outlook).

I can relate to this, highly.

My level of misanthropy varies quite a bit but in a world full of people who meander about seeking only self-fulfillment at the cost of others, is it really any wonder why we prefer animals as partners?

Lyc

Quote:
2 minutes ago, LycanTheory said:

My level of misanthropy varies quite a bit but in a world full of people who meander about seeking only self-fulfillment at the cost of others, is it really any wonder why we prefer animals as partners?

The answer to that question is a definite NO for me, it's no wonder - at ALL. My dream: Have a steady job (I don't have to be rich) and a decent home out mostly away from towns, cities, etc..  And a canine I could call mate, lover, and partner. I've had that once, and wish to experience it again.

No intrusion from anyone, no shit neighbors.. No 'spying eyes'. Just me, and my partner. I'm just fine with that.

Equines

Cervines, equines and canines somewhat. Though the first two are the ones i like the most.

Quote:
7 hours ago, x86 said:

Cervines, equines and canines .....

I can agree with that [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Snow Leopards and Jaguars both genders, female canines, horses both genders.

Definitely canines are my number one choice. I was unsure if I should select "human" or not? The reason being, that while yes, it would definitely be a dream of mine to find myself in a relationship with a woman who is understanding of my zoosexuality, and preferably a zoo herself. I kind of doubt I will ever find myself in such a relationship. Not only that, but I haven't had a human "girl friend" since the 8th grade. Like... does that even count at that age? I've only ever been intimate with dogs as it stands now, and realistically I don't see that changing in the near future.

Another thing that terrifies me is the fact that so many of these zoo relationships go south very quickly. And when I mean south, I down to the pits of hell south. I've known one zoo who's wife left him. She took the canines and pretty much everything they had together. Then she got vindictive for seemingly no reason and outed him on FaceBook a month later. His is not the only story I've heard of such a thing happening.

I'm still hopeful though, so for now I've selected both canine and human.

Quote:
9 hours ago, FloofyNewfie said:

Another thing that terrifies me is the fact that so many of these zoo relationships go south very quickly. And when I mean south, I down to the pits of hell south.

I'm thinking this more often than not.  Sooner or later, but this.  Just one time you say bitch pussy is better than hers.  Or get out of bed and go hump the dog--

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned."

Loose lips sink ships..... 

Quote:
On 1/18/2020 at 8:36 PM, x86 said:

Cervines, equines and canines somewhat. Though the first two are the ones i like the most.

I'm pretty much on the same page as you.

By the way, your the second deer zoo I have met with a processor related name.  I'm half convinced you are all part of some computer cult.

Quote:
8 hours ago, cervids said:

part of some computer cult.

Skynet.....