• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zootoons and other
Quote:
21 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Love them for being dogs; we'll all be happier..... 

Why would you love them for anything else, when it's being a dog that makes them so personable and sexy? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

sw

Quote:
2 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Why would you love them for anything else, when it's being a dog that makes them so personable and sexy? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

sw

This is absolutely so! 

But some people would rather make them into furry surrogate human children.  Try to force them to deny their biology and sexuality.  Which is destined to be a disappointment all around.  

I laugh at the people that dress up their dogs in clothes.

Quote:
9 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

I laugh at the people that dress up their dogs in clothes.

:blush: Truth be told, Tippy had a pink frilly dress, complete with LACY PANTIES! Not my idea, before ya'll jump down my throat! One of my SISTERS bought it for her as a present, and insisted I "let her wear it" on special occasions at her house. Besides, as she put it, "She's got the 'sexy' to pull it off!" ! This was long before anyone in my family found out about me, and not one of the two who did, so meant nothing really. I have to admit though, Tippys over-sized vulva filling those silky panties was a bit of a boxer stretcher. lol!

sw

That commercial for a flea&tick product that ends with a Great Dane walking by on a leash, wearing clothes top and bottom, and the other dogs' conversations stop mid-sentence and whistles.

I wouldn't mind undressing her.  The dog, not the woman holding the leash.....

But yeah sw, following a Dane, watching that bouncing vulva........ ......... ...... um, what was the question again..... ?

I saw that commercial too. I got to admit that I received a rain coat for my dog years ago, but only used it twice.

Quote:
On 7/1/2020 at 7:54 AM, heavyhorse said:

following a Dane, watching that bouncing vulva

Now imagine it with Tippy's Border Collie feathering tickling that pink lace, the silk fabric across her tickling her soft hanging triangle in return making her twitch as she walked, Her long furred tail swinging to and fro just enough to play peek-a-boo and tease ya.. *um, pardon me..*

sw

Quote:
On 7/5/2020 at 7:16 AM, silverwolf1 said:

Now imagine it with Tippy's Border Collie feathering tickling that pink lace, the silk fabric across her tickling her soft hanging triangle in return making her twitch as she walked, Her long furred tail swinging to and fro just enough to play peek-a-boo and tease ya.. *um, pardon me..*

sw

Border Collies are hot. Especially the Rough Coated variety .

[img]<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/110555236_10159401034032323_8431755733570182036_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100%26_nc_sid=825194%26_nc_ohc=xc12en0_y-kAX8IiSep%26_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx%26oh=17da3975b482b977516c87d289b720da%26oe=5F384BE1&key=bb99e1b7c5d2bca7fc5882a57cc6603626ef4bc37e67e4a29f64a824babf2122[/img]

That's a Border for ya! Horny Lil' shits! LOL!

sw