• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp, another black eye for us it seems..

Bonehead.  He also seems to have a somewhat unusual hairdo.  Yeah, B&E, criminal trespass.  Everything else is based on righteous indignation and the "Ewwww!" factor.

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, Norfolk is a richy-rich, snooty-bird suburb of Boston.  It would come as no surprise to me if that kid turned out to be a bored preppy from a well-to-do family out for an extreme thrill.

Quote:
16 hours ago, DingoJay said:

Bonehead.  He also seems to have a somewhat unusual hairdo.  Yeah, B&E, criminal trespass.  Everything else is based on righteous indignation and the "Ewwww!" factor.

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, Norfolk is a richy-rich, snooty-bird suburb of Boston.  It would come as no surprise to me if that kid turned out to be a bored preppy from a well-to-do family out for an extreme thrill.

Bonehead, pretty apt wording there Dingo. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

so did anybody call the number to see if they really have a horse rape hotline...pretty progressive police department...

Quote:
On 8/3/2021 at 0:22 PM, shortleash said:

so did anybody call the number to see if they really have a horse rape hotline...pretty progressive police department...

I know right, hat's some next-level shit.

Quote:
On 8/3/2021 at 11:22 AM, shortleash said:

Either that or it's been a common enough occurrence in that community that they set up a specific number for it..... 

Quote:
7 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Either that or it's been a common enough occurrence in that community that they set up a specific number for it..... 

Maybe they need a mare whore-house.

Quote:
17 hours ago, threelegs said:

Maybe they need a mare whore-house.

Been tried.

Did NOT go well--  .

Quote:
On 8/8/2021 at 8:19 AM, heavyhorse said:

Been tried.

Did NOT go well--  .

Seriously?! Fill me in ...

Quote:
9 hours ago, threelegs said:

Seriously?! Fill me in ...

I *think* he is referring to the Mr. Hands "incident".

Yes there's the "Mr Hands" incident. 

The "Fausty" (Doug Spink) incident.  Set up an animal whorehouse in the woods in the Northwest U.S.  Hit the national news when he and a couple of Englishmen were arrested.  Horses, Great Danes, and the notorious Vaseline Mice. 

A guy named "dog pimp" that adverted on a site that's gone now.  Until he didn't.  

A dog brothel in California that hit USA Today and television news.:

[Image: 6113c0e414938_BitchWhore.jpg.9bb3af87f55...88c806.jpg]