Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

What breeds do you find the most attractive? What about Wolves?

Quote:
6 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

What breeds do you find the most attractive? What about Wolves?

Mostly colorful breeds. Wolves are inherently attractive in any shape or form. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I am a veterinarian and have experience with almost all animals. But I prefer a dog, a donkey and a boar the most.

Quote:
17 hours ago, leopard said:

I am a veterinarian and have experience with almost all animals. But I prefer a dog, a donkey and a boar the most.

What about actual leopards, leopard?[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
On 9/11/2021 at 3:08 AM, leopard said:

What part of the world are you in?  Looks like somewhere the other side of the world from U.S.?

French. 

Quote:
On 10/11/2017 at 10:53 AM, 30-30 said:

Experienced? I´m an exclusive hetero zoophile, only interested in mares and practicing that for more than 30 years of my life now. 

I was in a longtime relationship with my first own mare for more than 22 years, we both won several dressage tournaments and also enjoyed each other practically each and every morning. I have the advantage of being a professional rider/riding instructor and had the pleasure to be alone with my mare in the morning each day during feeding time. My sexual experience with my Hannover mare probably is in the thousands and she even gave me head on a weekly basis. so, yes, I´d say I´m rather "experienced"... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

my ultimate fantasy is to have horse pussy 

experienced in the fact i’ve had anal sex with 4 dogs and sheep but was long time ago want to get another dog big female dog to let her know that she’s getting ready to be penetrated 

Quote:
11 hours ago, screamindemon said:

experienced in the fact i’ve had anal sex with 4 dogs and sheep but was long time ago want to get another dog big female dog to let her know that she’s getting ready to be penetrated 

I know this isn't exactly the place for this discussion... but this mindset worries me a little. Care to explain your position? Are you trolling like a few who've passed through here before? Or do you have no ethical / moral boundaries on 'Zoo partners'? 

Forgive my prude-sounding attitude, but this sort of thing concerns me a little. Also, if I'm misinterpreting something, or you aren't native English, please do tell me.

Quote:
23 hours ago, screamindemon said:

long time ago want to get another dog big female dog to let her know that she’s getting ready to be penetrated 

I hope you're not planning on imposing your will and desires on her, or towards any female animal that may end up in your hands. No, if she lets you, then you may proceed. But do be aware that not all canines will be interested in being "penetrated." And if she's not, you must respect her wishes about that mater. The animal in the relationship gets to call the shots when it comes to any and all sexual acts.