• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jokes

Just your garden variety pants tent.  He's not learned self control yet and not smart enough to wear a long enough T-shirt.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

I can't help wondering what proportion of the otherwise straight population gets aroused. I've got several clips taken by zoo visitors with voices in the background (always male) expressing distinct interest.

[Image: 40c53ea7201085bf321aeb8ff2668b4d.jpg.744...afa26f.jpg]

[Image: 149158809_fc1ab1058f_o.jpg.85c24dfc89a04...fe64a4.jpg]

[Image: 264d777af7022fb75c18ee3dff2190c2.thumb.j...76fb48.jpg]

[Image: img_5dc8bc8179e3c.thumb.jpg.ba2a054a0c32...3c93cf.jpg]

Quote:
5 hours ago, threelegs said:

I can't help wondering what proportion of the otherwise straight population gets aroused. I've got several clips taken by zoo visitors with voices in the background (always male) expressing distinct interest.

Mostly all I hear is moronic shrieking and video apparently made by waving a cellphone around on a stick.

Don't know if anyone has told this one or not...

What do you get when you mix human DNA with goat DNA?

You get kicked the hell out of the petting zoo, that's for sure!

Quote:
22 hours ago, FloofyNewfie said:

Don't know if anyone has told this one or not...

What do you get when you mix human DNA with goat DNA?

You get kicked the hell out of the petting zoo, that's for sure!

https://www.zoowg.org/topic/611-jokes/?do=findComment&comment=8536

Quote:
On 10/10/2021 at 11:57 PM, heavyhorse said:

https://www.zoowg.org/topic/611-jokes/?do=findComment&comment=8536

Huh... I'm surprised I missed that considering I got to the 5th or 6th page before I posted. Err... let me try again...

A traveling vacuum salesman knocks on a door, a guy with a very long nose opens the door. The vacuum salesman says, "Hey, before I try to sell you a vacuum cleaner, you need to know that there's an old man fucking a donkey in your field."

The long nosed guy that answered the door says, "Oh, that's my pa. He hawwwwlways does that."

Quote:
20 hours ago, FloofyNewfie said:

you need to know that there's an old man fucking a donkey in your field."

The long nosed guy that answered the door says, "Oh, that's my pa. He hawwwwlways does that."

So maybe he could offer a guide.  I've been trying to accomplish the same thing with Great Dane bitches for years now.  No luck so far, but I'm going to keep trying.

It's a rough job, but someone's got to do it...... 

If you find out how its done let me know as ive been trying for years myself

A guy and his monkey walk into a bar

The monkey jumps on the counter and gobbles up a bowl of peanuts.

The bartender asked the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

The guy replied, "Yeah, he does that all the time. He's always hungry. I'll pay for the peanuts", and hands the bartender a buck. The bartender clinks a couple of pennies as change onto the counter, which the monkey promptly grabs and swallows.

The guy said, "Oh he eats random things all the time".

As if on cue, the monkey jumps onto the pool table and stuffs the cue ball down his throat. Sighing, the man brings out his wallet.

The next week, the man and his monkey go back to the bar. This time, the monkey sees cherries on the counter. He grabs one, rams it up his buttcrack, removes it and eats it.

Disgusted, the bartender asks the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

The guy says, "Yeah, ever since he had to shit out that cue ball he ate last time, he'll be darned if he doesn't measure everything first".