• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Quote:
11 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

So like 10 years before the "Mr Hands" fiasco made the mainstream media and struck horror in the hearts of congressmen everywhere that it (consensual critter sex) was perfectly legal, and resulting coast-to-coast legislation /criminalization.

You don't need to lecture me on that one.  I was alive through it.  Young, but very aware.  Did wonders for my self esteem, I tell ya.

Quote:
10 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Note also the signature.  I had to look twice, but I thought that looked a lot like TOR's work.

RIP, guy.  Miss ya' ...  

The man the myth the legend, eh?

Quote:
13 hours ago, cervids said:

You don't need to lecture me on that one.  I was alive through it.  Young, but very aware.  Did wonders for my self esteem, I tell ya.

No lecture intended.  Just an illustration of how times have changed, and in such a short time-- .

Quote:
13 hours ago, cervids said:

The man the myth the legend, eh?

And friend.  Never met (geography) but had many ongoing email strings on multiple subjects.   Unpublished critter stories.  Analyzing far-fetched "claims of fact" posted on now-gone sites.  Weird llama stuff.  Just shooting the breeze.  I regret losing that correspondence when Yahoo changed their ToS to include reading everyone's emails, and I wiped those accounts for everyone's best interests.... 

Quote:
23 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Well still alive here. just got done dealing with my brother having Covid. as for me still not taking shot as my doc told me not to take any shots because I have bad reactions to any shots. Also dealing with Cat Scratch Fever and can't take most antibodics. So everything is all fun and games for me. the joys of life.

Well, the mRNA vaccines aren't made from chicken eggs, modified live viruses, pig pancreases, cow collagen, or ground up small children.  So maybe not allergenic.

Maybe you could get a "skin scratch test" for the vaccine like they use to find out what allergens people are reactive to, and see if you would react.  I mean beyond feeling ratty for a couple of days like everyone else.

No bets on the J&J vaccine, I think it's more like the old school vaccine production.  So no telling exactly what it's made of-- .

Oh, and cats are the devil's representatives, partners to witches.  So yeah.

Except tigresses.  I think they are mostly safe.  

Well Im a witch of sorts so cats should like me LOL. And it be nice to be able to safely be around big cats, but i think they would just see me as lunch.

and i've had pick lines in the past and those suck but at least you know whats going to kill you. at least the last round of antibodics just made me itchy as all get out and they only gave me two days worth, that anyone who has ever been on them knows that you need 7 days minim. still can't fully use one finger but at least it don't made me want to shit myself when i bump it anymore.

Quote:
15 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

And friend. 

Indeed.  Not meeting will be one of my "forever regrets."  Ah well.

Quote:

regret losing that correspondence when Yahoo changed their ToS to include reading everyone's emails, and I wiped those accounts for everyone's best interests.... 

I still have some old corespondendance with him but something tells me even a dead mans private letters should remain secret, so no sharing sadly.  I do agree he was a walking library of information and a great loss to the world.

Quote:

No lecture intended.  Just an illustration of how times have changed, and in such a short time-- .

As I said (sarcasm I hope detected), growing up during all that public vitrol sure made me feel great.

Well i'm just hoping......  If any would be safe......  they would be tigresses......

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

Well i'm just hoping......  If any would be safe......  they would be tigresses......

I have a feeling "tigresses" and "safe" are somewhat statistically opposed, but you do you.

i am boosted and so glad i got in my left arm because it was SORE for 3 days...but going to a small family christmas thing on sunday yahoo...