• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you

i know i have started this thread on every board i have ever been a member of....but since zoo pictures seems to be in continued distress...and i do not know if they will ever over come whatever ails them i am transferring this thread here...i think it is empowering to overcome the the paronoia zoos have about people trying to hurt them (trust me, i know there are peole that do) and to claim geography...over the year i have heard things like "in a new york state of mind" and i think that is funny still...i am from central illinois which constitutes hundreds of square miles of turf.. i know if you live in delaware you have to be more circumspect but still...

i ask this question because i am always amazed by the answer as well...you would think that farm belts where i am from would have dozens of zoos but to my knowledge thy do not...places like northern cali, colorado and florida are majors zoo places...anyone figure out why...

I'm from the great white north... USA.  I also live in a continuous state of confusion!

I'm from the east coast; don't want to go into detail of which state.. Hope you understand..

I am from northern NY State, mountain country and as rural as you can get.
sw

Lets just say, "The stars at night, are big and bright". [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]

Quote:Lets just say, "The stars at night, are big and bright". [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]
​Clap clap clap clap...boy, is *that* deeply ingrained. : )

Land of sage and sand

Im in the state thats famous for whorehouses and gambling 

thanks for all the replies .. it is good to see that ramseys is still a joker...i forget are you from texas...maybe...

A secret forest hideaway.