• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

Your stories and my belief or disbelief of them is irrelevant to any of my issues with you.

At any rate, I can only conclude you didn't read what I wrote at all, yet again.  I don't care what society thinks, and neither should any of us.  That is in my view, our "healthy middleground."

Quote:

Why are you so dependent on what society thinks of zoophiles?

This is a question I think would be better placed on you, I think.  I have no worries about what society thinks of me, though I do worry for other young youths who may experience what I did.

PS: I know factually there were antizoos in the 80s and can only ask where you were.

EDIT:  Sorry, just now read the request to get back on topic.  I will cease here.

My latest hobby is also my job.  Awesome how that works out.  Without saying too much, I am involved in journalism.

I always worked at my hobby.  Actually, so did Ramseys when he was a Working Stiff [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

One of the more odd hobbies I have, is that I collect microphones.

I have several from the 60's and 70's, right to some modern ones.

Some interesting tidbits I've come across, is that the old singers knew what mic enhanced their voice.

Bing Crosby had an RCA 44 BX he hauled around.

[Image: bing-in-mic.jpg.0d23853dbaba8aa654c678b219b0ce91.jpg] 

And Sammy Davis Jr. was one of the very few performers on NBC's Tonight Show that used his own mic.

A Shure  546 Unidyne III That was gold plated. (This isn't all that strange, Shure made many models with a gold finish.)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_02/868591348.jpg.bd1b7d1723507144f7fbd4ce85df0dab.jpg" data-fileid="3141">[Image: 868591348.thumb.jpg.a466bd0ac22c9a434e27...b61234.jpg]</a>

That's an interesting hobby. I'm more on the receiving end of this (audiophile) but I know what a vast difference a specific microphone makes.

You have the Emperor's New Speaker Wires?  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Haha, Nah... not that extreme. I've got a Beyerdynamics 990 PRO 250 Ohm and a Xonar Essence STX that I use via ASIO on WIN 10.

The really crazy audiophiles would use win 8, because win 8 is supposed to have the "best" audio quality.

They also painted the edge of their CDs green - or either blue, I forget - which enhanced the audio via a rather convoluted logic.  Didn't in double blind trials.

Well, it's the proof that superstition still survives in modern times.

The internet in general and social media in particular prove that daily.

The internet