• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

Quote:
5 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Well, don´t hold me accountable for the German government; if it was for me to decide, Sahra Wagenknecht would be the chancellor and "Die Linke" the ruling party. You shouldn´t feel alone in being exploited, many Germans get the very same "treatment" or are held in permanent financial dismay by "Hartz 4". In the end, Merkel is a conservative, comparable to the US republicans...well, the republicans before Trump. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> And, as you might know, exploitation of the working class is what conservatives strongly believe in. 

Well, I can live with being called a romantic. Maybe it was exactly that "romantic" love for my mare what saved me from other horseowners when my mare was boarded in various public stables. But the one turning me into a "romantic" was my Hannover mare; she actually "made me" into what I am, her love nurtured and sustained me in everything. With all that she gave me during her life, she left me no other choice but to feel that strong bond between her and me, that deep love for the being that is in me even two and a half years after her death. She´s always there, always with me. All my devotion, my continuing gratitude for her is well earned and deserved...she was an "Über-"mare to me. She gave me far more than I´d ever had expected in my rather unexperienced teens. So when you want to blame someone for turning me into a romantic, blame her for it.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Dude but 9 months of work, 6 fuckings days of the week, more than 8 hours a day, and not a single cent is insane; before you wonder why didn't I walk out that arrangement, well I was pretty much homeless then, and the government wouldn't allow me to work for profit; not because of my skillset (I am an engineer) but because of my nationality; they demolished their own consulate, for gods sake, just to make things harder; "where is the consulate?..." (security guard: "that was the consulate"), "what the fuck you mean that is a pile of rocks?"... (security guard: "we demolished it, sorry you need to go to the embassy"), that was an actual conversation; and the embassy was 100% excuses, and had no phone number, not to say they told me to go to a mountain range to find a german girl to sign my paperwork, a fucking mountain range, do they realize that mountain range is one of the biggest in the fucking world, and traversing it is hard, it was all a joke; bureaucratic nightmare.

Damn you lucky, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" /> having a lover in your teens x.x I'd have died for that as a teen; would've sold my soul to the devil for that, fluffy cuddles all day long; and at teens, literally when you are obsessed about sex and love the most. haha; waaaaa... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> come on, we all were teenagers once.

Quote:
2 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Awww, come on, are you afraid of looking at some pictures? And dangerous? Maybe you´re not exactly as versatile with horses as you think of yourself... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Here you go:

https://zooish.net/r/zoophilia/post_43cpn0.html

dat hair. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Cute overall.

Come on guys don't start discussing, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

For your info, Cat: I haven´t had a lover in my teens, I bought my mare when I was 22. But I had some affairs with mares, some shortlived, some lasting a bit longer when I was in my teens. My very first mare I had when I was 16/17, a beautiful mix breed Arabo-Haflinger mare that took my virginity as much as I took hers. Sadly, we both were separated only after 2 months because she was sold and left the riding club. Her owner abandoned her and told my riding instructor to sell her if possible...and I was instructed to take care of her until a buyer would arrive. What led to, well...you know... I wished so much I could have bought her, but hadn´t the financial backup to do so at that time. For that 8 weeks of "fluffy cuddles", (well, her fur wasn´t exactly fluffy, more like coarse, but nonetheless... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> ) I went through more than a year of heartbreak and a tremendous feeling of loss.

Quote:
41 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

For your info, Cat: I haven´t had a lover in my teens, I bought my mare when I was 22. But I had some affairs with mares, some shortlived, some lasting a bit longer when I was in my teens. My very first mare I had when I was 16/17, a beautiful mix breed Arabo-Haflinger mare that took my virginity as much as I took hers. Sadly, we both were separated only after 2 months because she was sold and left the riding club. Her owner abandoned her and told my riding instructor to sell her if possible...and I was instructed to take care of her until a buyer would arrive. What led to, well...you know... I wished so much I could have bought her, but hadn´t the financial backup to do so at that time. For that 8 weeks of "fluffy cuddles", (well, her fur wasn´t exactly fluffy, more like coarse, but nonetheless... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> ) I went through more than a year of heartbreak and a tremendous feeling of loss.

That is still fluffy, well I'd still consider yourself lucky, at least you figured it out, as in, what it is like.

I wonder what the riding club would have thought of seeing some teenager clearly heartbroken for a mare; I am not sure how attached horseowners are, but from what I know of most people, they aren't really; I wonder if they thought, "well, at least it's a mare". [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Can we take this into a new thread, and return back on topic here please? Thanks.

sw

If I ever get totally healed up from my foot infection. I'd love to learn to Scuba dive.

And to get good enough to use two hose regulators.

Quote:
4 hours ago, Ramseys said:

If I ever get totally healed up from my foot infection. I'd love to learn to Scuba dive.

And to get good enough to use two hose regulators.

Ahh.  Possible hobbies?

If I had a shitload of money not being used for any higher purpose, I'd love to build a steam-over-electric hybrid truck.

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Ahh.  Possible hobbies?

If I had a shitload of money not being used for any higher purpose, I'd love to build a steam-over-electric hybrid truck.

Well I think of it as a hobby. I watch a ton of youtube videos about diving, skills you need to learn, about old and new equipment.

I have SCUBA supply sites, bookmarked.

I even bought an old regulator to take apart to see how it works.

So Yes, I haven't actually done it.

But then half the zoos here, haven't 'done it', either. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img] 

Good points all.  You get no argument from me!

I have an old regulator as well; depth gauge, waterproof compass, tank harness and connector, other stuff.  Saw it at a sale and was intrigued.  

Also worked out most of the details for the steam truck project.  There are old military trucks with diesel-over-electric drive that would be a starting point.  I have the magnets for a massive flywheel generator.  AC, but that's easily rectified--  (Pun intended)  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

You will spin an alternator with steam power and run an electric car with it?

Piston or turbine?