• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

My hobby is to kill people with the power of my mind. Works in a timeframe of 80 years. I'm a high level omni-psionic manipulator.

...and wargaming (the stuff with the mostly british miniatures).

Quote:
5 hours ago, Vermilion said:

My hobby is to kill people with the power of my mind. Works in a timeframe of 80 years. I'm a high level omni-psionic manipulator.

Ahh.  "The Men who Stare at Goats".    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2TzspJn5A

Quote: Ahh.  "The Men who Stare at Goats".    

Thanks! Couldn't remember the name ot that flick. I really have to watch it again!

Quote:
21 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Thus you need a dog with long legs and a thin coat, to keep up and not get overheated-- 

If the forest wasn't insanely cold most of the time I'd say so, I am fairly positive I'd need a longcoat anad to trim the coat during summer, the only time on the year it's warm enough; going through a forest that is at -30C in winter would not be fun for a shortcoat.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

going through a forest that is at -30C in winter would not be fun for a shortcoat.

...would not be fun on a bicycle-- .

Quote:
15 hours ago, Vermilion said:

"The Men who Stare at Goats"

Seems completely plausible to me.  We don't know what we don't know-- 

Quote:
8 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

...would not be fun on a bicycle-- .

Some gun oil that doesn't freeze and you can go riding even on the top of the sea if you want to; breathing is nevertheless too hard, I usually wouldn't ride under -25C

Many bicycles can do snow cycling pretty damn well, they are not cheap though, they can cost as much as an used car, and oh boy I can only imagine doing that and then cuddling your fluffy animal to keep warm in the middle of a frozen forest, and taking a kiss; fucking perfect, I'd frame the moment, mixing the two best things; aawwww, now I am imagining things... it's just so perfect.

guns, guitars, old indian and triumph motorcycles

salt water reef tanks

and dogs

Quote:
18 hours ago, arcticwolf said:

guns, guitars, old indian and triumph motorcycles

salt water reef tanks

and dogs

Wait how's dogs a hobby? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Quote:
7 minutes ago, Cat said:

Wait how's dogs a hobby? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Well I assume as in "not a profession (income source)".    You can't take them as relatives on your tax return, so claiming you're married doesn't really fly in RL, and we will all have to get together and smack you senseless with rolled-up newspapers if you say they are a cover crop . . . . .