• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

Indeed; these aren't even allowed on public roads.  For obvious reasons.  Rated 1000 Hp, (2, 550 Hp diesels, de-rated), plows 65 acres/hour.   And your bicycle wouldn't even be visible over standing crops.

And no, my tractor is much smaller.  With a roll cage (the land is rather rugged here).  But you have to watch out for them going over 40 mph across country.    

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_05/big-bud-photos01.jpg.c8fc7714895aaa531f6acf39f5932588.jpg" data-fileid="3470">[Image: big-bud-photos01.jpg.c8fc7714895aaa531f6...932588.jpg]</a>

Quote:
2 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Indeed; these aren't even allowed on public roads.  For obvious reasons.  Rated 1000 Hp, (2, 550 Hp diesels, de-rated), plows 65 acres/hour.   And your bicycle wouldn't even be visible over standing crops.   

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_05/big-bud-photos01.jpg.c8fc7714895aaa531f6acf39f5932588.jpg" data-fileid="3470">[Image: big-bud-photos01.jpg.c8fc7714895aaa531f6...932588.jpg]</a>

:< what the hell?... that thing is hugeeeeee... looks like America's super mechanical farming, it's crazey.

Oh wait, you are from washington too?...

Well those machines aren't around here and I am sure you aren't allowed to cycle inside standing crops, you are destroying property, also there aren't much crops here either way.

No, mid-west.  Oklahoma.  NE corner.

Doesn't have to be that big; the greatest danger here is Stupid People on Cellphones.  I've been run in ditch twice on narrow roads by people who never even saw my traffic-cone-orange LED-hazard-light work truck.  

Quote:
1 minute ago, heavyhorse said:

No, mid-west.  Oklahoma.  NE corner.

It was a joke, given that I've gotten the stereotype of the farmer/truck-driver/coder from Germany or Washington as the average zoo.

You left out the goats and sheep.  Can't be a proper sheep-shagger without sheep . . . . . 

Quote:

You left out the goats and sheep.  Can't be a proper sheep-shagger without sheep . . . . . 

Wait where does that come from? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> never heard of that.

Sheep shagging?  Hey, you gotta try a ewe!  Ewe gotta try . . . .  Um, OK. . .   

Legend has it Wales is the capitol of all things sheep shaggery.  But small ruminants are in demand all over the world.  "Sooo FLUFFY!!"  (OK, I prefer mine on the nekkid/closely sheared side, personally).

Quote:

Sheep shagging?  Hey, you gotta try a ewe!  Ewe gotta try . . . .  Um, OK. . .   

Legend has it Wales is the capitol of all things sheep shaggery.  But small ruminants are in demand all over the world.  "Sooo FLUFFY!!"  (OK, I prefer mine on the nekkid/closely sheared side, personally).

What? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I am more confused now, sorry I don't have much of a grasp of that if you happen to be making references of something on western culture I am missing it all.

Quote:
4 minutes ago, Cat said:

What? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I am more confused now, sorry I don't have much of a grasp of that if you happen to be making references of something on western culture I am missing it all.

"Sheep shagging" is humping the ewe.  I don't know that it's a "western" thing, and I doubt you could get by calling it "culture".   Maybe agri-culture. . . .  

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

"Sheep shagging" is humping the ewe.  I don't know that it's a "western" thing, and I doubt you could get by calling it "culture".   Maybe agri-culture. . . .  

Oh the hell ewe is an actual word, I've never heard it before, I googled the sentence and I got a strange movie so I got confused, oh now I get you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Why would the stereotype include sheep shagging anyway?... from all I see it's more horse/dog dynamic than anything.