Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Alas, I've got even less experience than Richard Stallman.

Limited - Oral giving and receiving with my pup. I'd like to go further though?

Experienced with canines

Wow, another one I've missed..  Oh well, catching up now I guess...

I am experienced, though brief with Male canines (one my lover, and one I did love a lot but was more or less a bit of a fling..).

I've had a little rubbing and some oral with one Female canine, but nothing much. She did enjoy but wasn't terribly interested so that ended pretty soon after we started.

Some of you have seen me before on different forums over the years. Some even know me personally.

I'm in my mid 60's. I've had animal partners for 50 years.

I was a kid in the middle of Ohio in farming country.

The internet was still years away, No way really of contacting others they have had similar interests.

I fenced hopped, a lot. Sheep, Goats, Cows, Pigs, Ponies, and Horses. 

Mostly females, but wasn't above giving a helping hand to the guys.

Later I worked in a small privately run zoo. And from there, the circus and worked with big cats for 12 years or so.

When I got too old for that, I was able to, with some help from my dad, I have a small farm in Ohio.

Where for several years I had various sheep, goats, cows, and white tail deer. I had the good fortune to have several that were very into zoo sex.

I also rescued Great Danes and had several Danes, some into zoo sex, and some were not. All lived to ripe old ages. At least for dogs.

Am I the perfect zoo? No no... not by along shot. I just happened to be lucky,

Lucky I wasn't caught, bit, kicked, gored, or stomped on.

Anyway. That's some of my experiences.

And don't try this at home, I'm what you call a professional. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

Quote:
10 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Some of you have seen me before on different forums over the years. Some even know me personally.

I'm in my mid 60's. I've had animal partners for 50 years.

I was a kid in the middle of Ohio in farming country.

The internet was still years away, No way really of contacting others they have had similar interests.

I fenced hopped, a lot. Sheep, Goats, Cows, Pigs, Ponies, and Horses. 

Mostly females, but wasn't above giving a helping hand to the guys.

Later I worked in a small privately run zoo. And from there, the circus and worked with big cats for 12 years or so.

When I got too old for that, I was able to, with some help from my dad, I have a small farm in Ohio.

Where for several years I had various sheep, goats, cows, and white tail deer. I had the good fortune to have several that were very into zoo sex.

I also rescued Great Danes and had several Danes, some into zoo sex, and some were not. All lived to ripe old ages. At least for dogs.

Am I the perfect zoo? No no... not by along shot. I just happened to be lucky,

Lucky I wasn't caught, bit, kicked, gored, or stomped on.

Anyway. That's some of my experiences.

And don't try this at home, I'm what you call a professional. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

Gotta admit, that sounds awesome and quite scary in some ways. Rural Ohio here too, so I can relate.

I've never fence hopped: both from inability (-bad- eyesight) and unwillingness. But I've had my share of fun and I do hope to have another lover at some point.

I don't think you could call any of us 'perfect' by a long shot: we can just try to keep ourselves as upstanding as possible. As well as keep the animal in best interest and keep a rational outlook on the whole thing.

Keep safe and good luck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
4 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

I've never fence hopped: both from inability (-bad- eyesight) and unwillingness. But I've had my share of fun and I do hope to have another lover at some point.

Those were very different times 50 or 60 years ago.  

Quote:
18 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Those were very different times 50 or 60 years ago.  

Agreed. Hell things even differ from now to the 90s like nigh and day (when I was 'growing up').

As a 90s child myself (born in the 80s but remember the 90s mostly) I can relate.  Feels like a different world looking back.

OT maybe, just felt like saying that...

Quote:
On 8/4/2017 at 1:45 AM, Rannoch said:

I've fingered a whitetail doe.  Could've done more, didn't.  Never got to see her again before she died because my parents found out and drugged the shit out of me and also kept me from returning to her.  By the time I got back, she was long dead.

I wish I had tried more with her, but I was being cautious or something and wasn't sure it was moral at the time.  Stupid me.  She obviously wanted more.

Now I have several health issues that prevent me from ever doing a sex act with an animal most likely.  Ah, well.  Thus is life.

Wow that is really sad to hear [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> . I am also attracted to doe's but never had a chance to be close to them . Would u share with me your story.