• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you at....roughly...

thanks for the responses though fern gully is both funny and oblique...i think the bear means nevada but again would have to google it to find out...keep them coming...

Quote:
On 10/15/2018 at 0:36 AM, Ramseys said:

Reindeer region.  I'm jealous. 

Mmm, no reindeer at this latitude, unless they're imported--but oh, do we have white-tails. You can be jealous about that, though; they're awfully pretty--at least the ones that aren't crumpled up at the sides of the road, which accounts for most of the sightings.

Quote:
8 hours ago, threelegs said:

Mmm, no reindeer at this latitude, unless they're imported--but oh, do we have white-tails. You can be jealous about that, though; they're awfully pretty--at least the ones that aren't crumpled up at the sides of the road, which accounts for most of the sightings.

But they are pretty high on the Unobtanium list.  Reindeer are easier to get and maintain, with a long history of domestication.  Though locally you'd have to keep them clipped I would expect.

I'm in the Pacific Northwest area of the world FWIW.

Quote:
13 hours ago, threelegs said:

True. (I used to live in central Ohio)

But if you were to get some reindeer, they'd live a lot longer there then here in Texas.

I understand unless you have a cold room for them, they only last a couple of years.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ramseys said:

I understand unless you have a cold room for them, they only last a couple of years.

Ah.  Texas is basically a reindeer bakery I see, and yet people keep them anyways.

And folks complain about your behavior...

I live in the EU. Roughly.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Danelove said:

I live in the EU. Roughly.

Yea I hear it's pretty rough in the EU.

*Baa-doom-ching*

(rimshot)

Quote:
14 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

(rimshot)

Steady...I don't even know you well enough to warrant you getting that friendly.

I'll get my coat.

I'm in the mountainous region of NY State. I don't meet folks though.

sw